Fine tuning 1/288 Revell Millennium Falcon EasyKit

Re: Fine tune Revell Millennium Falcon EasyKit

. . . don't want my wife to feed me to Rancor . . .

Like so you mean :

philip_bings_rancor.jpg

(Picture Courtesy Philip Bings)

:lol

-Chaim

Have added some greeble on its belly:

Got this kit yesterday, wanna replace the LED for the engine glow:

Thanks for size comparison! Always put smile on my face! Please let us know how the glow piece goes! Thinking of replacing my "1:15 delorean glow parts" with these! but not sure how trimming goes(?)

Thanks for size comparison! Always put smile on my face! Please let us know how the glow piece goes! Thinking of replacing my "1:15 delorean glow parts" with these! but not sure how trimming goes(?)

I've send you a PM about the EL Lamp Tek2, hope it will help.

I know she's nowhere near finish but I could not resist spraying her with "love posion Nr.9" AKA Tamiya Primer to show off her outer beauty:p

No more cheap plastic looks:

Close ups:

I love her plumbing work:

Well, hope yal like the prime work.

Last edited:

Man thats sick! You have such a great skill for tiny details... :thumbsup The proportioms looks perfect!

I asked him the same thing, Christrom, and you wouldn't believe it but he doesn't use any.
Truly amazing guy. if I worked that small I'd probably be squinting through thick convex lenses by now. I'm planning to get really high-diopter magnifiers as the one I got from the hobby shop doesn't even magnify to twice normal size.

Beautiful work! I have been quietly lurking on the site for a couple of weeks now and am struck by the immense detail you are able to achieve on such a small scale.

Thanks!

Matt

Hi Matt I'm somewhat new here too but welcome to the site.
Lots of fun stuff you'll find here. Can't wait till Sqbiedoo starts working on his speeder.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back