Fine tuning 1/288 Revell Millennium Falcon EasyKit

Re: Fine tune Revell Millennium Falcon EasyKit

That's AMAZING WORK!!! How can you work so small? Anyway, just wanted to share my small Falcon... think I go it at Taco Bell when Phantom Menace came out?

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8041/mfunder.jpg
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/666/mfpass.jpg
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1664/mfdvr.jpg

Because I have small hands?:lol ...Nah, just getting kicks out of having very small model with alot of details.
Thanks for sharing, have not seen this little fella before

sqbiedoo, looks great. When I see work like this I realize just how much I still have to learn.

sqbiedoo, looks great. When I see work like this I realize just how much I still have to learn.

Thanks 11B30B4, that's what I always say to myself when I see other master pieces here in this forum but you and I are going to get there mate:thumbsup

Nice job I will be thinking about getting one for myself to play with. great detail.

Hey again,

any more progress pictures soon?

I'm enjoying my DeAgostini Millenium Falcon in the meantime which is about the same size, perhaps a bit smaller.

DeAgostiniMilleniumFalcon.jpg

-Chaim

Last edited:

sqbiedoo, I actually bought brass piping thinking the styrene ones wouldn't do right angles. How did you achieve those clean 90- degree bends?

Hey again,

any more progress pictures soon?

I'm enjoying my DeAgostini Millenium Falcon in the meantime which is about the same size, perhaps a bit smaller.

DeAgostiniMilleniumFalcon.jpg

-Chaim

Sorry folks but real life demands alot of time right now so hopefuly update soon:cry.
Nice fotoshopping, allways like any micro Falcon:thumbsup

sqbiedoo, I actually bought brass piping thinking the styrene ones wouldn't do right angles. How did you achieve those clean 90- degree bends?

I also used brass piping but they dont do so well, styrene do better and easier to work with:wacko. I bought the smallerst styrene pipe, them streatch it with a heatgun to get really fine pipe that I need, at this size it's easier to get a clean 90 degree bends. Good luck:thumbsup..and may the force bla bla bla:lol

Nice fotoshopping, allways like any micro Falcon:thumbsup

Thanks ... the DeAgostini MF is cast in metal with only the cockpit being made out of transparant plastic with painted on windows!!!

-Chaim

Could find little time to put panelline on to the escape pot. hopefully more details on sunday.

Happy 2011 to everybody on the RPF :cheers
Finally finished a new section on the left side of my mini falcon. As you can see on the picture below, i had added some details to the original setup but know decided to cut it away to build one that looks like the one on the FM falcon. It's not totally accurate but I've tried to get as close to the one on the FM falcon as possible, hope you'll like it too.

Original one:

Must be like this:

Lets start:

Cutting away the old one:

Fitting the new one:

final details:

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back