sonic screwdriver entry parts

shuktuki

Sr Member
http://www.hooverae.com/upload/files/020510/2646145.gif

part 1 acrylic rod for emmiter
part 2 a brass part i found i have no idea what its from but it was perfect for this project
part 3 small steel tube
part 4 a small led torch from poundland the activation button can be seen just in front of the end cap
part 5 small aluminium washers flat on one side round on the other glued in place on part 3
part 6 a dark grey nylon part i also found i also have no idea what this is from but it had a nice shape
part 7 another aluminium washer part this one is stepped it sat underneath the grey nylon part centering it on the stell bar
part 8 is a screw on cover from a cheap scart cable which was just the right size to be pushed on the end of the torch
part 9 is from a pair of in ear headphones, its flexable like very stiff earplug
part 8 and 9 made the end cap
the small curved bars on the lit end are from some cheap broken necklace i had lying around
the very tiny aluminium parts just before the emitter head are from my kit box i have had them years , i am sure they were small beads .
of course 2 o rings are also present where one torch head meets the top off another,as are 2 small bits of brass rod glued into place from the oring to the end cap
get all this together and large amounts of superglue and there you go
thank you for yor votes and for looking.

i wish knew how to display my image on the page but the image uploader seems to just give me a link

Last edited:
2646145.gif

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back