RubberToe Eccleston Sonic Screwdriver

I finally talked myself into ordering the latest 10th Doctor Sonic that is now up for pre-order. Unless they come out with more Classic Who Sonics, this might be it for me for a while.
It is really well done and you are going to love it!. The crakle paint on the 10th is great. I cant bring myself to order the 2nd edition cream colored one since I bought the first one. I wish I would have known they were going to make that one. To me none of the screen used sonics look grey (other than in the 11th hour) like the version I got. They all look cream with black or brown material rubbed on them to bring out the cracks.

It is really well done and you are going to love it!. The crakle paint on the 10th is great. I cant bring myself to order the 2nd edition cream colored one since I bought the first one. I wish I would have known they were going to make that one. To me none of the screen used sonics look grey (other than in the 11th hour) like the version I got. They all look cream with black or brown material rubbed on them to bring out the cracks.
I hadn't really kept up on what they have been doing for a while and didn't know they had released the 9th/10th Doctors Sonics until you started this thread. Since then I've been trying to talk myself out of getting any of them. As you can see, I failed spectacularly at that.

I hadn't really kept up on what they have been doing for a while and didn't know they had released the 9th/10th Doctors Sonics until you started this thread. Since then I've been trying to talk myself out of getting any of them. As you can see, I failed spectacularly at that.
:lol: I know where you are coming from, that laser screwdriver is taunting me. If it was the same price as the Smith Sonic I would have bought it already o_O.
I did sign up for the River Song Song Sonic. That is THE replica I have been waiting for them to make. I am sure that one is going to injure the wallet

:lol: I know where you are coming from, that laser screwdriver is taunting me. If it was the same price as the Smith Sonic I would have bought it already o_O.
I did sign up for the River Song Song Sonic. That is THE replica I have been waiting for them to make. I am sure that one is going to injure the wallet
I just received my Wide Slider Sonic from Rubbertoe and I'm very pleased with it. The only complaint I have is that the sound is not very loud and I was wondering if it was the same with yours.

I just received my Wide Slider Sonic from Rubbertoe and I'm very pleased with it. The only complaint I have is that the sound is not very loud and I was wondering if it was the same with yours.
Never noticed that. It is a lot quieter than the narrow slider one.

Never noticed that. It is a lot quieter than the narrow slider one.
Since yours is the same I'm going to assume that is the way it was meant to be. I'm looking forward to getting the newest 4th Doctors Sonic but that most likely won't be until the summer.

My Wide Slider just arrived :cool: I see what you mean about how loose it is but, man I love it!
I added a small piece of paper around the bottom part where it slides into the top half and that fixed it, you just have to be careful not to block the screw threads for the grub screw. I love mine and I can't wait for the creamy version of the 10th Doctors Sonic to be done.

Thank you for the tip! I was mulling that over last night and thinking about adding a piece of tape or something similar as there is literally no resistance to it at all -- it just flops open and closed, lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back