Suicide Squad

Not too abnormal to not reveal it. I mean if he came out and debunked someone as the villain would he then reveal who really was? Same as if he was debunking casting news. I think it'll be around 2 hours and 5 minute.

Not too abnormal to not reveal it. I mean if he came out and debunked someone as the villain would he then reveal who really was? Same as if he was debunking casting news. I think it'll be around 2 hours and 5 minute.

Thats different because it directly impacts the narrative, this is just runtime of a movie. Usually when people debunk stuff they say what it actually is to, in fact, debunk the other thing that was said. With as many characters as there are, it should at least be 2 hours. Hell the incredibles was over 2 hours if IIRC.

Yeah this idiotic looking joker is putting me off the movie even more than Will Smith being in it and that says alot considering how little i like his movies.

Cannot bloody wait. Still havent fully revealed the plot, even to those of us who pay attention to the planned leaks etc. Yeah we know the general gist but no details persay.

I am fully aware its not for everyone, but the final trailer has just got me nicely pumped for this. Tickets booked for opening night. Excited! Have
watched a few of Ayers movies recently to get a feeling for his direction again. Training Day - bloody good film.

Have also gone from not really caring for Amanda Waller in this to being quite interested in her, which is of course I think the main point of this. Lynch pin character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been hearing good things about the movie. Drew McWeeny who broke BvS getting mixed reception has said he heard nothing but good things. Deadline reported they saw the movie and it apparently,"has a lot of the irreverence and fun you saw in Deadpool and didn’t see in Batman V Superman, and it should be a monster hit for Warner Bros". Along with little whispers from bloggers close to the industry and from screenings.

I'd be surprised if it got wrecked critically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fingers crossed its just a solid movie. The initial figures will be slightly hurt from BvS despite what the tracking says I think, but then a decent chunk of the general audience will probably be unaware that this is the same universe etc it was the same way when the first few MCU films came out. General movie goers took a while to understand that its a shared universe. This doing well critically, I hope, will of course help to re-lift the general consensus towards further films in the DCEU. But thats only talking about money of course. Content wise, I'm stoked.

Just downloaded all of the character skull posters, they're brilliant. Will try to find a decent way to get them up on the walls somewhere. Great colours and design.

I say that there is only 10-15 mins of total screen time for the batman. He'll do his I caught the joker stint on the Lamborghini. Then maybe pop in to tell the head boss lady she is crazy for allowing these psychopaths out for a mission.

I say that there is only 10-15 mins of total screen time for the batman. He'll do his I caught the joker stint on the Lamborghini. Then maybe pop in to tell the head boss lady she is crazy for allowing these psychopaths out for a mission.

He is also shown diving into some body of water too, perhaps a Harley rescue? Still though, thats a good chunk of a 1:45 minute movie to have 15 minutes of Batman. Part of me wants him to be in there, but then the other part of me gets annoyed when WB is so batman-centric with everything. DC has other heroes...

He is also shown diving into some body of water too, perhaps a Harley rescue? Still though, thats a good chunk of a 1:45 minute movie to have 15 minutes of Batman. Part of me wants him to be in there, but then the other part of me gets annoyed when WB is so batman-centric with everything. DC has other heroes...

Agreed, I'm getting tired of batman. I understand these are all his villians and playground. Yet, it's their movie and time to shine. I wouldn't mind if his only screen time is when the squad is at the bar talking about how he caught them all. Like little flash back scene with a voice over by who ever is talking. Yet you know WB gonna drive him down your throat since it's their meal ticket.

Agreed, I'm getting tired of batman. I understand these are all his villians and playground. Yet, it's their movie and time to shine. I wouldn't mind if his only screen time is when the squad is at the bar talking about how he caught them all. Like little flash back scene with a voice over by who ever is talking. Yet you know WB gonna drive him down your throat since it's their meal ticket.

My favorite episode of Batman the Animated Series is an episode called "Almost got im" where the main villains are talking about Batman and how they almost got 'im. If they had a roundtable like you said regarding batman, that would be rad. But thats exactly how the episode played out, with a cool Batman twist at the end. If you havent seen it, you should check it out.

My favorite episode of Batman the Animated Series is an episode called "Almost got im" where the main villains are talking about Batman and how they almost got 'im. If they had a roundtable like you said regarding batman, that would be rad. But thats exactly how the episode played out, with a cool Batman twist at the end. If you havent seen it, you should check it out.

That was a fantastic episode! It seemed like that series had more grown up stories.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back