Suicide Squad

gpsKZZ8.jpg

Amd a smile on his hand, so when he covers his mouth, its still open lol. Isn't the Joker supposed to look a bit over the top? People look at him like "look at this clown, green hair, red lips, tattoos, dont take this guy seriously." And once he shows his capabilities, they instantly take him seriously, isnt that who he is? It feels like thats exactly what theyre doing, both in-movie and in reality. Showing us an image making us judge it just by looks then having a performance that contrasts our first thoughts. At least thats what i hooe it does, i'll reserve judgement when i hear the voice and see a good portion of his performance

I don't really see The Joker going to the local Tatoo parlor and sitting still for a few hours while he gets inked up. And someone who get "damaged" tattooed on thier forehead is someone just trying really to hard to make you THINK that he's crazy.

It's not out of the norm for inmates to get inked in prison. That's where most gang members get tats. I would assume that's how he got inked or just hired someone in his gang.

I was listening to the radio and the DJ said she saw a flat bed carrying a covered car and when a gust of wind passed it revealed the batmobile. It was later confirmed that suicide squad is being filmed here...

It's not out of the norm for inmates to get inked in prison. That's where most gang members get tats. I would assume that's how he got inked or just hired someone in his gang.

I'd be ok with tyat if his tats weren't so pretty looking. Those are placed too well. They don't scream psycho either; he didn't use a rusty pen and walkman motor to make those.

He has a grill. :rolleyes

I'm meh on this styling but maybe his over the top outfits will cover his tats

Wow, very 1996. Is the Joker's secret lair the stockroom at a Hot Topic? Lame. Should be on a tattoo fail website. "Damaged"? Ok, precious, you go write in your journal for awhile and try not to cut yourself, mommy and daddy will give you attention later.

I was listening to the radio and the DJ said she saw a flat bed carrying a covered car and when a gust of wind passed it revealed the batmobile. It was later confirmed that suicide squad is being filmed here...

Which Batmobile, Snyder's or another a new design?

It's the tats on his face and the buzz cut hair that really kill it for me. In the Killing Joke or DK Returns the Joker did have a big dragon tat on his back and arm so this is not completely out of the "norm" but yeah, this looks too much like a Hot Topic employee for me.

I liked when he got his face pummeled to a pulp in Fight Club, and then I wished to never see him again!

Last edited:
Went off the internet for one day and log back to see this picture. Not sure how I feel about it, but the first word that come to mind is "insane", in the literal sense of the world. Which is a step in the right direction.

lol.

Clearly Batman's no killing policy will show the world that he truly cares about everyone's safety when it comes to this Joker. To Batman, this Joker is worth preserving no matter what kind of evil and murderous plan he'll eventually think of. Now if you'll excuse him, Batman needs to go make Superman bleed.

Someone in his own gang I could possibly see, but Joker is someone you keep in soundproof solitary confinement with 24/7 guards, on a steady supply of forced sedatives, and no access to anything sharper than a cotton ball. You DON'T put him in general population AT ALL.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back