GREAT actors in bad movies?

IndyFanChuck

Sr Member
:angel

I was thinking about Great actors and actresses in BAD movies. I'm talking about just a tremendous talent taking a questionable role.

Which GREAT actors can you think of that made TERRIBLE TERRIBLE movies?

My first vote is Sean Connery and ZARDOZ...

What's your vote?

----Chuck

John Rhys Davies in the three or four SyFy "original" movies he's done. It boggles my mind to see him in these horrible, horrible films.

Charleton Heston in the Burton POTA.
Arnie in most of his movies after T2 (kindergarten Cop anyone?)
Kirk Douglas in Saturn 3

Hey now, a couple good movies have been listed in here. Don't you badmouth Dragonheart, that movie was my childhood.

The one that stands out most to me recently is Wolfman with Benicio Del Toro, Anthony Hopkins, etc. Pretty decent cast on that movie, absolute mess of a bad film.

Sandrine Holt
Arnie
Julia Roberts
Samuel L. Jackson

Are "great" actors? :lol :wacko

Don't get me wrong- they made some pretty popular films, but to put them in the same league as Tom Hanks or Kirk Douglas? :confused

My vote...

Al Pacino, Dustin Hoffman, and James Caan---

In "Dick Tracy". :thumbsdown

Kevin

More or less every single movie Nic Cage has ever made. Man that guy has talent to spare, but he takes on a lotta crappy "gotta pay the bills" type dreck. I'd say I actually like about 10% of his films.

Sandrine Holt
Arnie
Julia Roberts
Samuel L. Jackson

Are "great" actors? :lol :wacko

Don't get me wrong- they made some pretty popular films, but to put them in the same league as Tom Hanks or Kirk Douglas? :confused

My vote...

Al Pacino, Dustin Hoffman, and James Caan---

In "Dick Tracy". :thumbsdown

Kevin

Most of the " great " actors have left us already. Slim pick'ns these days. Tom Hanks , Morgan Freeman, Denzel are a few.

-James

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back