Great Scott...Happy November 12th

Nice, but November 5, 1955 is when Doc came up with the Flux Capacitor.

November 12, 1955 is when Marty went back to the future after his week long stay in 1955.

Last edited:
I don't know if you all know, but there's a fan gathering out in my neck of the woods every year to celebrate 11/12. This is because I live near the Puente Hills Mall, which desite being kind of dumpy with a lof of vacancies, is still around and its biggest claim to fame is being the filming location used for the Lone/Twin Pines Mall scenes. So fans gather out in the parking lot every 11/12 at 0100 (or whatever time those scenes are supposed to take place at) to celebrate the event.

If any of you have any interest in doing this, I recommend doing so within the next few years or so. As I said in the beginning, the mall is kind of dumpy and has definitely seen better days and currently has a lot of vacancies inside. About the only shops doing good business there are the AMC and Round 1. So, who knows how many more years before they decide to either close and tear down the mall or turn it into an apartment complex and build on top of the parking lot that BttF was filmed on. Of course, the City of Industry is hardly a tourist destination, but we probably have the most boba tea shops there and in the surrounding communities, plus lots of Asian food as well, and I'm talking the good stuff not P.F. Chang's or Panda Express.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back