NIKE MAG Knockoffs

My idea would be black for the uppers and charcoal gray for everything else.

The green splatter on the soles would be done in orange instead to look like sparks flying off every step and i'd paint the "NIKE MAG" in red, then fade to orange then white towards the center of the letters to give a glowing fire effect.

The EL in the sole would be orange and the rest of the lights would be red/orange.

Kind like this?...

NIKECOALS.jpg

Whatever you do folks do not buy from that lebronjames10 site they just sent me this email "Sorry,The shoes are sold out yet,Pls kindly pick another pair in our store.Thanks"
I explained to them yesterday that they don't say out of stock anywhere on there site, clearly they don't care.

It also seems like they don't want to refund the money, lucky i paid with my Mastercard as i will now have to go to my bank and claim this money back.

Just thought i would let you all know in case anyone is going to order from this site.

Did anyone else order from this site get this message?

There are many online stores selling these shoes and they all seem to be coming from the one factory, so I will suggest that each online store was limited to how many they could pre-order and sell.

The only chance we have is to wait for the pictures. this could be the only proof that the store will have the shoes in stock. it is always the same, there ar not so many websites selling fakes that you can trust.

Very true Chris its the risks we take in life that sometimes pay off or don't..

I emailed them back and told them under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 i will proceed to claim my money back and now they have told me "it is ok, we refund money right now 1-3week to your bank so sorry"

Well, now thats over i guess its time to sit back and wait the week.. as all this pre ordering is beginning to get a bit risky, For me anyway :facepalm

also Nethermarry is saying he is out of stock so i can't order another pair from him, worth a try but seems your right there all saying "out of stock" now.

Last edited:
I've yet to receive any such emails but I was holding my breath from the jump.

What I don't get is, didn't you order the Mags from that site almost as soon as they went up?

Very true Chris its the risks we take in life that sometimes pay off or don't..

I emailed them back and told them under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 i will proceed to claim my money back and now they have told me "it is ok, we refund money right now 1-3week to your bank so sorry"

Well, now thats over i guess its time to sit back and wait the week.. as all this pre ordering is beginning to get a bit risky, For me anyway :facepalm

also Nethermarry is saying he is out of stock so i can't order another pair from him, worth a try but seems your right there all saying "out of stock" now.

I have to agree now. I'm gonna wait until I see pics then order them. If they turn out amazing and I have to pay more, then so be it. If they turn out to be modified v1s then i'm not out of pocket.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back