NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Ok, my mistake. Must have misread the tone of the last post. At any rate my "v2"mags should arrive end of next week or early the following. I ordered last Thursday night and was quoted 3-10 working days. I'll be sure to post up pics if I receive them first.

NIKE MAG PITBULL's

NIKEMAGBLACKRED.jpg

NIKE MAG HOVERBOARD's

nIKEMAGHOVERBOARD.jpg

Last edited:
I like the idea of the black Mags but, as I was saying in the other thread, i'd do it a little differently.

My idea would be black for the uppers and charcoal gray for everything else.

The green splatter on the soles would be done in orange instead to look like sparks flying off every step and i'd paint the "NIKE MAG" in red, then fade to orange then white towards the center of the letters to give a glowing fire effect.

The EL in the sole would be orange and the rest of the lights would be red/orange.

I really want to have the effect of walking on burning coals. Kind of tying in with the fire trails in the movies I guess.

ye I'm with Alex on his color scheme, in fact i just got a hold of the Red EL panel from a site in HK, so will start this when it arrives but i'll post progress in the other thread as its relevant to the topic.

Loving your different variations though Fyfe! the black red pair are wicked with the black and off black, exactly how i would have done it! Matt black i think would work really well with these as well.

Cheers Taff.

Yeah, those variations of Brad's are great. Though the pink one should be called the "Hello Marty". The black one should be altered just enough to make it a Pitbull hoverboard scheme.

There are actually two more variations I would love to see. I'd like a Bruce lee scheme in yellow with the ribs in black which could work as a "Radiation case" variant and i'd love to see one with some kind of lightning theme. Maybe with lightning bolt graphics coming from the areas with EL.

NIKE MAG HOVERBOARD's

nIKEMAGHOVERBOARD.jpg
Na just slap a bg 1D on there and you'd have every teenage girl screaming the house down for a pair.

In reference to post #1877, is that grey darker than the normal grey? I like it and would like to see that shade with the aqua splated grey mid-sole and blue EL.

Last edited:
The owner (an artist?) of a real pair decided to "up grade" them. There are some things you should not mess with. A pair of the real MAGs is one of them.

totally agree! what was he thinking, :confused

Is it just a fabric pen he has used?

I think the artists name is Mache.

Yeah, that custom of his seems to have annoyed a lot of people. I actually really like it. It's not like he's defaced every pair. And 1509 is still a lot of Mags.

Hi all

The other difference was the stitching at the top of the tongue, the real ones didnt have stitching, and the insole had a picture - apart from that, they are very good.

The only difference between the knockoff BTTF Hyperdunks and the real ones was the grey was slightly darker. Other than that they were spot on.

Well well well it all begins then, here is the email from lebronjames10.com

"Dear blah di blah,
The products in your order are sold out.
Please choose other prodcuts on Lebron James 10,Cheap Lebron 10 Shoes For Sale All Lebron James Shoes 2012,Lebron James Shoes 2013 Really Cheap.
If you will choose new products which are more expensive than old orders, we do not add additional price.
Welcome to our web site and find new products."

I have told them " no its ok, just process the order i placed and as you have taken my payment already i look forward to receiving the goods"

Something makes me think they are doing this as they had the price too low and now they are saying there out of stock so we have to change our mind....

Their site says "56858 Units in Stock".:lol

While i've heard of similar emails being sent from other sites I would not be ordering from that site.

Actually...why the heck ARE you ordering from them. The shoes are only 100 bucks on Hiphopiop.com. $229 is ridiculous.

Well well well it all begins then, here is the email from lebronjames10.com

"Dear blah di blah,
The products in your order are sold out.
Please choose other prodcuts on Lebron James 10,Cheap Lebron 10 Shoes For Sale All Lebron James Shoes 2012,Lebron James Shoes 2013 Really Cheap.
If you will choose new products which are more expensive than old orders, we do not add additional price.
Welcome to our web site and find new products."

I have told them " no its ok, just process the order i placed and as you have taken my payment already i look forward to receiving the goods"

Something makes me think they are doing this as they had the price too low and now they are saying there out of stock so we have to change our mind....

I dont like this at all!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back