NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Their site says "56858 Units in Stock".:lol

While i've heard of similar emails being sent from other sites I would not be ordering from that site.

Actually...why the heck ARE you ordering from them. The shoes are only 100 bucks on Hiphopiop.com. $229 is ridiculous.

i ordered them when they were cheaper cant remember exact price but worked out to be £60 odd which is dirt cheap.

The email still confuses me, let me quote one line from there reply again

"If you will choose new products which are more expensive than old orders, we do not add additional price."

So do i just tell them the shoe again and they update my order with the new price but i don't get charged it? :confused

i ordered them when they were cheaper cant remember exact price but worked out to be £60 odd which is dirt cheap.

The email still confuses me, let me quote one line from there reply again

"If you will choose new products which are more expensive than old orders, we do not add additional price."

So do i just tell them the shoe again and they update my order with the new price but i don't get charged it? :confused

The only time this happened to me I had almost word for word the same as that email but they had legitimately sold out at that time.

Not sure what they're playing at here.

Nike released 1500.. These guys are in way over there head if there putting out that high stock levels.. but there not, i'm certain of it.

Well i have replied to them with reference to there email, i'll let you know what there excuse/answer is.

FYI - There email went straight into my junk folder

"Starting to think about ordering another pair now"

Last edited:
There customer relations is dreadful, i tried to contact them when i first ordered the shoes and they took a few days to get back to me with regards to confirmation, kinda glad i have that in writing as that is what i will take to my bank when i go to get my refund.

Anyway, is hiphopiop.com quite reliable? anyone ordered from them yet or in the past?

There customer relations is dreadful, i tried to contact them when i first ordered the shoes and they took a few days to get back to me with regards to confirmation, kinda glad i have that in writing as that is what i will take to my bank when i go to get my refund.

Anyway, is hiphopiop.com quite reliable? anyone ordered from them yet or in the past?

I've been speaking with the CEO of this place. She's always prompt and her price seems to be quite fair. I can't say for sure that any of these sites are legit though to be honest :confused

The challenge is the cultural difference. They are Chinese wanting to deal with the western world. If they don't speak English well or worse still, use a translator the message gets lost in translation quite easy.

面临的挑战是文化的差异。他们是中国的希望处理与西方世界的。如果他们不说英语或更糟糕的是,使用一个翻译很容易迷失在翻译的消息。

The challenge is cultural differences. They are China's wish to deal with the Western world. If they do not speak English, or worse, it is easy to get lost in the translation of the message using a translation.

This actually came out better than I expected. You get the idea though.

Indeed.

I also posted this very thing several pages ago as my first post, and people didn't seem to notice.

It seems that the lebronjames site has multiple copies of their site with different site color themes. One of which being this nikemags site. They sell most if not all of the same products on each one, use fake images and bad copy pasted descriptions.

I personally wouldn't touch any of their sites with a barge pole.

It's like the old saying, "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is".
I personally haven't seen anything to show these sites to be trust worthy.

My hunch is that most of these sites are run by the same people. The names of the sites are names of popular athletic shoes that people would be searching Google for, so they name their sites as close as they can to that shoe, so that their site pops up sooner in he search list.

I have a feeling that all of the sites will raise their prices as soon as they see enough business transpiring through it. Otherwise they will keep the prices lower to drive more business. But the sites that have the most traffic will have higher prices, since more people feel "safer" buying there.

Last edited:
My hunch is that most of these sites are run by the same people. The names of the sites are names of popular athletic shoes that people would be searching Google for, so they name their sites as close as they can to that shoe, so that their site pops up sooner in he search list.

I have a feeling that all of the sites will raise their prices as soon as they see enough business transporting through it. Otherwise they will keep the prices lower to drive more business. But the sites that have the most traffic will have higher prices, since more people feel "safer" buying there.

I could imagine that there also will be sites like martysshoes.com or airmag.com this where domains which had been sold on ebay during the time the real mags were sold.

For some reason, I have a feeling that these MIGHT be blink as you step shoes 0_0. In that case Id totally deplete the battery or either rewire them. Im still waiting for them to be actually made and all first. I cant believe how many people who ordering at such a high price with just stock images but hey, its your money :p

After looking at the nikemags site, I must ask...someone PLEASE tell me what the hell this is!!!!
Jeremy%20Scott%20x%20adidas%20Originals%202NE1%20JS%20Wings%20White.jpg

But I did find a pair that have a familiar color scheme I think I might have to pick up!
Nike%20Killshot%202%20Sail%20Team%20Red%20Birch%20Mens%20503284%20109.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back