Back to the Future II - Nike MAG tube bag 3D Model

VanOaksProps

Sr Member
I know this is touchy subject for a lot of members, but I wanted to take a crack at building the Nike Footwear tube bag as a 3D model (since that's a lot easier than bending metal, acrylic, making silicone molds, resin casting, etc. ;))

As I dove in on my research I reviewed everything that's been shared here in the forums, and want to thank everyone who contributed to the conversation.

I spent about a day working, and reworking, and re-reworking to get it to where it now. So without further a do, here's what my model currently looks like.

It seems like everything is where it's supposed to be but if anything stands out to anyone I'd love to know about it before I throw it on my printer (for the next 2 weeks straight lol)

Nike Mag Tube Bag v16-3.png
Nike Mag Tube Bag v16-2.png
Nike Mag Tube Bag v16.png

Nike Mag Tube Bag v16-4.png

por si te sirven...

Attachments

• Back-To-The-Future-2-Screen-Used-Nike-Bag-1.jpg
    Back-To-The-Future-2-Screen-Used-Nike-Bag-1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Back-To-The-Future-2-Screen-Used-Nike-Bag-2.jpg
    Back-To-The-Future-2-Screen-Used-Nike-Bag-2.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Back-To-The-Future-2-Screen-Used-Nike-Bag-3.jpg
    Back-To-The-Future-2-Screen-Used-Nike-Bag-3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 137
I know this is touchy subject for a lot of members, but I wanted to take a crack at building the Nike Footwear tube bag as a 3D model (since that's a lot easier than bending metal, acrylic, making silicone molds, resin casting, etc. ;))

As I dove in on my research I reviewed everything that's been shared here in the forums, and want to thank everyone who contributed to the conversation.

I spent about a day working, and reworking, and re-reworking to get it to where it now. So without further a do, here's what my model currently looks like.

It seems like everything is where it's supposed to be but if anything stands out to anyone I'd love to know about it before I throw it on my printer (for the next 2 weeks straight lol)

View attachment 1663834View attachment 1663835View attachment 1663836
View attachment 1663837
1000% on board. Don’t quit on us!

How did your print turn out? Any chance you’d be willing to share the 3D printing model or files?
I haven't had a chance to print one out yet to make sure it all works, unfortunately. The plan is to make the files available for sale in the future, but I just haven't had the time to test print and make sure the tolerances are good.

That said, if anyone wants to be a tester I'd be happy to share the files. Just send me a private message to discuss.

I haven't had a chance to print one out yet to make sure it all works, unfortunately. The plan is to make the files available for sale in the future, but I just haven't had the time to test print and make sure the tolerances are good.

That said, if anyone wants to be a tester I'd be happy to share the files. Just send me a private message to discuss.
PMed :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back