X-Men: Days of Future Past

Singer has something against the comics, I mean they weren't even allowed to read them on set in the first movie. I hope "Quicksilver" dies because it's clear that the actor has no clue what he's going to be playing. As for Paquin, idk what they were thinking when they hired her for Rogue, she's ugly as **** and plays the same role in everything she does. The only great thing coming out of this is Hugh, Ian, Patrick, and the young Mags and Xavier. On the sentinel, I hope they have more bigger scarier models...This one looks like it came from X-Men Evolution

I agree. Singer shouldn't be allowed to be near comic book movies. He's like Bay, hired onto projects that they either didn't enjoy as a kid or have no clue about. You'll probably see the 70s/80s Sentinels, the Nimrod version, and who knows what else. The ones in "Wolverine and the xmen" on nicktoons had some really awesome non human designs and some even based on logan that were super tough.

Is it just me or does the Sentinel design look a little Evangelion inspired? Especially the sleek almost automotive body.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375438954.189440.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375438975.205066.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375438986.187248.jpg

I agree. Singer shouldn't be allowed to be near comic book movies. He's like Bay, hired onto projects that they either didn't enjoy as a kid or have no clue about. You'll probably see the 70s/80s Sentinels, the Nimrod version, and who knows what else. The ones in "Wolverine and the xmen" on nicktoons had some really awesome non human designs and some even based on logan that were super tough.
Sure, but being a fan doesn't make you the best person for the job either.

That sentinel is probably just a static model used for certain shots, I am sure with a little bit of wizardry they will appear a bit larger, I want to see Master Mold!!

I want to say that music is from the end of Inception.

Also... Is this seriously going to be another X-Men movie where Wolverine is the main protagonist? Why is that necessary? First Class was amazing and didn't need Wolverine / Hugh Jackman to carry it.

Last edited:
The music score you are looking for is "Time" from Inception...Great track, I think it fits though it won't be used in the film. So I wonder how they're gonna play off the healing factor in this, I mean he's got all that gray hair and all...it's set 10 years after X3 but a little less than that considering the after credits scene in The Wolverine was 2 years later...I guess it hits it's peak and falls at some point.

Last edited:
Ah..I had a feeling it was Hans Zimmer, great track indeed, thanks guys. I have listened to the whole Inception soundtrack several times in the past, but just couldn't place the track this time.

Saw the trailer couple more times, little further excited now. Hope the whole trailer makes it way online soon.

Is this seriously going to be another X-Men movie where Wolverine is the main protagonist? Why is that necessary? First Class was amazing and didn't need Wolverine / Hugh Jackman to carry it.

Well, Wolverine is one of the most popular characters and is played by one of the most popular actors ... but I'm hoping with so many people in this movie, that its kinda like the Avengers and everyone has some time in the spotlight.

I want to say that music is from the end of Inception.

Also... Is this seriously going to be another X-Men movie where Wolverine is the main protagonist? Why is that necessary? First Class was amazing and didn't need Wolverine / Hugh Jackman to carry it.

Maybe they knew Logan was the only one with nothing but time on his hands. Also he heals quickly, so they may have either thought that someone else could get hurt in the past and die and the mission fails, or perhaps they think time travel will destroy a normal body. Whatever strain that the time travel puts on his body, he can heal himself and continue on with the mission. Maybe they are afraid he might get sent back too far. A normal human only has so many years that they can wait around for a certain date to arrive.

Who would you rather send back? Rouge? Storm? Beast? Logan can handle himself and is virtually indestructible. I'd much rather send someone like that than any of the others available.

I'm just a little tired of seeing Wolverine as the main character in all of these movies. It just feels like they're taking the safe route, and like I said given how well First Class was, it's unnecessary. I loved seeing Xavier and Magneto as the main characters, let's put them on screen more.

I'm just a little tired of seeing Wolverine as the main character in all of these movies. It just feels like they're taking the safe route, and like I said given how well First Class was, it's unnecessary. I loved seeing Xavier and Magneto as the main characters, let's put them on screen more.

Or they can actually be true to the comics where Kitty Pryde and Rachel Summers play major roles. I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing more Ellen Page.

Maybe they knew Logan was the only one with nothing but time on his hands. Also he heals quickly, so they may have either thought that someone else could get hurt in the past and die and the mission fails, or perhaps they think time travel will destroy a normal body. Whatever strain that the time travel puts on his body, he can heal himself and continue on with the mission. Maybe they are afraid he might get sent back too far. A normal human only has so many years that they can wait around for a certain date to arrive.

Who would you rather send back? Rouge? Storm? Beast? Logan can handle himself and is virtually indestructible. I'd much rather send someone like that than any of the others available.

Except for the fact that it's his consciousness that gets sent back into his younger body so it's his mind traveling through time not his body.

Yeah I'd like to see her have a more major role, but I'm not so concerned about them sticking panel-for-panel with the comic arc. Plus they aren't even introducing Rachel, are they?

Except for the fact that it's his consciousness that gets sent back into his younger body so it's his mind traveling through time not his body.

I couldn't understand the trailer audio at all, so if they said that then I missed it. Thanks for the heads up. Although that makes even less sense why they would pick him. Must be taking the 'FlashForward' approach to time travel.

Or they can actually be true to the comics where Kitty Pryde and Rachel Summers play major roles. I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing more Ellen Page.

I love Ellen Page, she's a wonderful actress, but i hated her character in X3. The ONLY reason they put her in there was to create tension between Rogue and Bobby. It was arbitrary, eye-rolling, unnecessary drama, and if that's all she'll be in this one again, no thanks.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back