X-Men: Days of Future Past

After the description was posted, it fits almost 100% of what I imagined it would be, so I guess its everything I hoped for HAHA. Can't wait for set pics of all the future suits, and I wanna see that yellow suit/jacket Logan has. How can I transfer my mind 9 months forward??

Seems odd that its okay to show at comic con, but not online afterward... And with singer tweeting everything, why bother making this a secret?

because movie studios learned their lesson releasing trailers to the public with half finished effects. The Iron man tank scene and green lanterns cg outfit are 2 examples of his blowing up in the companies face.

Soo while Logan's mind is in the past, does his unconscious body just lay there? Maybe it comes full circle connected with some of his memory loss kinda like Butterfly Effect

Soo while Logan's mind is in the past, does his unconscious body just lay there? Maybe it comes full circle connected with some of his memory loss kinda like Butterfly Effect

Maybe the two switch... Past wolverine in future wolverine body and vice versa. So they make past wolvy sit in a waiting room while future wolvy has lept into the past with a holographic professor x to guide him... Setting things right that once went wrong... Hoping that this leap will be the final leap home...

I'm hoping they do like some sort of Flashpoint memory thing with Wolvy...Like when the flash ran back to that alternate reality, his memories started becoming that of the alternate one and he began to lose the ones of the reality he was from...I dunno, but this past Wolverine was before the events of Origins so I wonder if they are going to use bone claws?

h21617ACB

Maybe the two switch... Past wolverine in future wolverine body and vice versa. So they make past wolvy sit in a waiting room while future wolvy has lept into the past with a holographic professor x to guide him... Setting things right that once went wrong... Hoping that this leap will be the final leap home...

Sounds good to me ;)

Some reason, the way they have that set up I wonder if the even that kicks off the DOFP timeline isn't the end of First Class itself. I don't think they've said what it is that makes Trask start up yet so could be.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back