X-Men: Apocalypse

I was struggling trying to find out what style Beuller's jacket was and all i came up with was "varsity jacket." And while searching that, all i found were the letterman jackets with leather sleeves, but nothing similar to the Beuller or Cyclops styles

I'm sure here's how it went....

"Hey guys. I wan't Psylocke to look nearly identical to the comic book. Do whatever you can to make that happen."

"What about Apocalypse?"

"Eh.. just do whatever you want and hurry. If you run out of time maybe just mod one of the Power Rangers villain masks from the 4th floor and call it good."

"Aight cool."

At least his look for the film matches his name. Apocalypse truly looks like a disaster rendition of almost nothing from the source material. Oh wait he's blue, so....

I'm still a pretty big fan of this concept art that a fan made a while ago. It's big and different and has an nice taste of the character's egyptian roots while paying homage to the original look.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Apocalypse-1-665x385.jpg
    Apocalypse-1-665x385.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 289
  • Apocalypse-2.jpg
    Apocalypse-2.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 286
The costumes are looking awesome, Louise Mingenbach was costume designer for the original X trilogy, Origins, and DoFP. Basically every X film we've seen except First Class. Which means she and Singer have grown to appreciate the comic versions and want something closer to the pages rather than original ideas. The armor looking stuff Mystique and Quicksilver are wearing look a little plastic-like, I hope those are some kind of flightsuit add-on or something lol. I'm sorta glad Wolverine hasn't popped up yet (i want to keep my sanity and not be overhyped) but its a matter of time before Hugh posts a teaser of his outfit!

That explains why First Class was the only one with costumes I liked.

"Apocalypse's look sucks!" so did Quicksilver's, look how that turned out lol

Yeah, not too well as far as I'm concerned.

Still looking forward to this movie, just don't think it's gonna be as awesome as I'd like it to be.

this is what happens when FOX just pays a starving artist to come up with a design ( apocalypse ) altho i am totally feeling alex shipp as storm and her faux hawk ( that is sexy as hell)
and sophie , well ill give her the benifit cus she does do dramatic ( see ANOTHER ME) altho i woulda been happy with rose leslie too XD

x-men-apocalypse.jpg

I'm not hating the movie design, not one bit. To me it screams of something that will evolve into a more traditional looking Apocalypse...or not, just a guess I suppose but it's cool.

This was my version of Apocalypse, made about 8-10 years ago...not sure of the timeline but a while ago. :)

206712_1018635238935_7587_n.jpg

And what it looked like worn....

199164_1018635318937_8064_n.jpg

208916_1018635278936_7877_n.jpg

Sculpted in Chavant NSP Medium and cast in Silicone. Big and heavy costume. Made for a great guy and respected member of our community about a decade ago if not more.

David

Oscar Isaac said that this version of Apocalypse has the ability to change every molecule in his body, so hopefully this is just his "resting" state, then gets bigger later on, and meets his full state at the final showdown. Thats what i'm hoping for, since both Isaac and Singer are trying so hard to defend this character.

I'm not hating the movie design, not one bit. To me it screams of something that will evolve into a more traditional looking Apocalypse...or not, just a guess I suppose but it's cool.

This was my version of Apocalypse, made about 8-10 years ago...not sure of the timeline but a while ago. :)

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=6853d6dec9e0f18f7b9b636367eac1ed&oe=5641CBD8

And what it looked like worn....

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=ac53c3349706dfbed127a72ce3b1ce96&oe=565AAE16
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=b322d9bef176671074642273863d38ef&oe=5645EF17

Sculpted in Chavant NSP Medium and cast in Silicone. Big and heavy costume. Made for a great guy and respected member of our community about a decade ago if not more.

David

yours look far better then what fox came up with. very nice job

- - - Updated - - -

Every time I see Apocalypse, I get reminded of..

http://i.imgur.com/5DtSwxD.jpg

"why dont you take another quack at it!"

Just a thought: is the ending scene of Days of future past when Logan wakes up to the new and better future happens after the events of Apocalypse? Storm switching sides, young Storm look like a villain based on teaser pics

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back