U.S. tv show that did a men vs. women competition (not Mythbusters)

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I started rewatching all the Mythbusters shows and they had the two Battle of the Sexes episodes. I thought what I was thinking of happened on there, but it was a different show. On this show (I thought maybe Adam Ruins Everything, but couldn't find it) they had men and women come in and they had a list of things the people were supposed to do. I think they had to put on a bunch of clothes really quickly and then do some tasks. Anyway the guys would come in and immediately try to do the list as quickly as possible. The women, mostly, came in and sat and read the entire list, which the men didn't see had a thing at the end where it said "Sign here and you don't have to do any of the things on the list". The guys were more inclined to attack the list and win. So most women read it, then signed, and walked out. Does anyone else recall what show this was on?

That does sound almost like the one on Mythbusters except for the women reading the task list, then signing it and not doing.the tasks.

Yeah it's driving me nuts because I can't figure out what it was! As far as I know Mythbusters only did two Battle of the Sexes, but Spectrum cable is missing three entire seasons, so I'm not sure.

My 3rd grade teacher gave our class a test just like that back in the early 70's.
I don't recall anyone "passing" the test.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back