The RPF 2012 Halloween Costume Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Re: *** the RPF 2012 Halloween Costume Contest ***

Submissions are now closed! Voting will begin on Monday! Thank you to everyone who entered!

I posted my entry yesterday before 10pst and it said it needed moderstion approval, and I dont see it. Is it still being processed?

If you mean in the gallery, there seems to be a little glitch in the gallery. Try uploading again, what is supose to happen once you select your photo is it is supose to take you to another page that you then have to finalize it a process it all yourself. I myself had this problem, I went in a second time and tried and it worked.

On another not I would just like to add something. i know OB is very busy with family right now, and I in no way wish to step on his toes but it is only supose to be one photo uploaded into the gallery section, that also means people can not submit a picture that has two or three smaller pictures pasted together. This has come straight from OB himself. I just thought I would point that out as I am sure we all want this years contest to go as smoothly as possibly and I would hate for anyone to have their entry refused.

Good luck to all involved this years competition is going to be awesome.

I posted my entry yesterday before 10pst and it said it needed moderstion approval, and I dont see it. Is it still being processed?

There are currently three folks with that same problem that we`re looking in to. Provided everything was submitted in time we`ll allow the entries.

When voting is open, will the images in the gallery be arranged according to category so we can easily see all the Men's entries together, all the women's entries together etc?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back