Val's 2012 Halloween Costume Contest Entry [Frost - Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance]

Val

Hi peeps! :D

This is my first costume I have ever made. I always wanted to dress as a Mortal Kombat character, and then I found Frost, a character from Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance. Immediately fell in love with her costume and every detail it has.

First, I had to find a way to make my mask come true, since I have no pepakura designing skills nor 3D Modelling skills, I spoke with someone that had these skills and helped with the creation of my mask (Frost's Mask). Then after I had it on pepakura, my boyfriend :p helped me with the process of applying resin, fiberglass, bondo, sanding and a bit of painting.

I then started to work on how to designs that'd go on the fabric. Used spray paint, made my own pattern and sprayed over it. I really like the result, and I hope you do too!

Enjoy! ^.^

Last edited:
Re: Val's 2012 Halloween Costume Contest Entry [Frost - Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Thank you Orange Blend! :D

Re: Val's 2012 Halloween Costume Contest Entry [Frost - Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance

Hi Val nice build : ) just A question for you what resin is the correct type stuff to use and does the fibreglass sand well as with all fibreglassing it looks messy to begin with..I'm making A subzero mask that Iv pepd but don't know what materials to use next : /

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thats Awesome, do you have the pep file for the frost mask that you would be willing to share, I can't find one anywhere's

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back