Jolive's contest thread Avengers

jolive

Hey everyone this is my contest thread featuring the avengers costumes that I finished for the austin comic con. I still have plenty of work to do and plan on completing them for the great San Diego con. I wish I had more pics of the suits but I'm the worlds worst at taking pics once dressed up but hopefully my build thread will make up for it. http://www.therpf.com/f24/avengers-costuming-thread-pic-heavy-152272/

the majority of these suits were made in the last 3 days lol I'm not a sew'er by any means in fact I bought my first sewing machine 10 days before the due date. and I didnt have any patterns! I really have no experience in prop building and definately had my fair share of disasters... overall Im most proud of the hawkeye and quiver as it really shows my potential as I spent the majority of my time on this.
I made the majority of these suits or at least did all the finishing/painting, all credit should be mentioned in the build thread. (I'm cap!) baby hulk was store bought but I thought it was great and my wife(BlackWidow) wouldnt let me paint our son:unsure Hawkeye was pretty detailed and took a lot my attention just because I rarely see a great Hawkeye costume, Thor was very rushed because the actor lives out of my state so I never got a fitting for anything. tony stark was a last minute deal and we put together a great arc reactor without any build photos:facepalm judge accordingly.
IMG952042_zpsc62a5a92.jpg

8138240009_9616449d1a_zpse862a0e7.jpg

Only proof I got hopefully its enough cause I work at the fire dept. and dont have access to any of my props till morning:cry
2012-11-02_21-09-04_956_zps4999df66.jpg

More proof
2012-11-03_11-41-48_848_zpsb055f83a.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back