The GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE Trailer!

It felt like a reboot, and they just kept Nick Cage..I felt the story was lacking, Ghost Rider looked and sounded 100% more menacing in the first movie..Its like the didnt even try to dub over Cage's voice this time around... There is no detail in his outfit whatsoever this time around.. One positive is that again, they have a very attractive female lead

It felt like a reboot, and they just kept Nick Cage

It actually was a reboot, with nick cage in the same role. I only realised 10 minutes in where they changed his back story.

I usually treat myself to a new film once a month, I dont get to do it much being a student. I paid £18 for this film on blu ray the day it came out as I liked the first, I may as well have thrown it away. This was the first film I've ever bought and not finished. The ghost rider himself was brilliant, the special effects and the darker nature I really liked. But wow the story was crap, I felt nothing for any of the characters, ghost rider walks and acts drunk and nick cage...um :behave

Really is one of the worst films I have ever seen, and I don't like saying that but I really wouldn't recommend it to any one.

I was shocked monday to see it was in the Red Box at the pharmacy already. Did it even stay in theaters 2 weeks? I know movies tend to hit video fast but wow that was a record.

i own the first movie..... somewhere...
but just watched this peice of garbage. ti felt SOOO cheap in comparison to the first and the first was not that great...

since i dont wanta go back and rewatch the first, someone explain how this one was a reboot?

I watched this when I was drunk and there is a scene where Ghost Rider is spinning around in the air for no reason at all. I thought it was a part of my imagination.

Then another one of my friends who saw it confirmed to me that it was actually part of the movie.

What the hell?

Worst movie I have ever seen in my entire life.

Yeah, the dudes toss a flash bang at ghost rider and he's dazed by floating in the air and spinning.

I don't honestly know how this film got made. I can't believe that they read the script and thought it would make a good movie. I liked the way they shot it and the look of ghost rider. But everything else was just....I can't even find words for how bad it was.

If they ever decide to do a full reboot and Nicolas Cage thinks he should be Johnny Blaze, they should tell him to **** off. Oh, he has a ghost rider tattoo and is a big fan, he should be blaze!! Yeah well I have a batman sleeve and I should be batman!!

I would like to see at least a passable movie for Ghost Rider.

The Danny Ketch character is good grounds for a reboot and it even has the possibility of existing in the same storyline universe.

I would like to see at least a passable movie for Ghost Rider.

The Danny Ketch character is good grounds for a reboot and it even has the possibility of existing in the same storyline universe.

I would have figured they'd had Cage as a middle aged Ketch not Blaze who looks nothing like Cage.

I still like this....well BAD movie (even I admit that) but yea Cage's acting in this is some kind of horrible,frak his damn HAIR was even bad,I don't think a even half way old JB would have a hair line receding that much....

My friend has the DVD what surprised me is the cover art is a drawing,I guess someone is so embarrassed then went and skipped a picture cover.

i liked it...i dont know why...but i've always been a fan of b horror flicks and this falls into that category for me
OK I gave it another viewing and I actually warmed up to this film.

As a 90 min horror/action flick I think it is fun.

Definitely better than the first.

Way, way and terribly late on this one :(

I totally missed it in the cinemas when it came out, and only ordered it on DVD a few weeks ago. Got it, and watched it on big screen last night.

If you look at my 'history' of movie 'reviews', I almost never have anything bad to say about them ... including Avatar :lol

This time, I will gladly go out of character to say that this was one of the worst movies I've seen in a long, long, long time :thumbsdown

From start to finish I felt that the whole thing was being blasted way out of proportion to try and make it (forcibly) be better than the first one.

I wouldn't even know where to start ripping this apart :lol, so I'll just stick to 4 things.

1) Overall Cage really lowered his standards when he agreed to do this. And his acting was terrible.

2) The action sequences were exaggerated to the point of going beyond even what a comic book would portray.

3) The ghost rider himself was totally uncool this time round, especially the CG head with weird movements and expressions that were not present in the first movie. Looked like he has a nervous twitching head tic this time round :lol

4) The cherry on the cake for me was when Christopher Lambert came on. By that time, I was admittedly dragging myself by the hair to watch it to the end, and I sarcastically said to myself that all we need is for Lambert to draw his sword a-la-Highlander .... which he did after 5 minutes to chop a head off :lol.

Bottom line : worst money I have spent on a DVD which, to make matters worse, of course cost more than the price of a cinema ticket :lol

Shame, because I think the first Ghost Rider established itself as a well-balanced comic classic :(

IMO of course :lol

I felt the Ghost Rider movies had sooooooo much missed potential, I would nearly put it in the same category as the Spawn movie. All 3 films should have been so much better. Two charicters that deserved better movies.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back