the flash cw etsy cosplay suit

Just sent her a message as well to make sure :)

Waiting to hear back

Haha and that is not bad for all the changes!

UPDATE: She said all the changes are good. Woo!
I am glad she accepted the changes, can't wait to see your suits guys. Keep us updated on it!

Do you guys have a link for Angela's store? I can't seem to locate it.

As YuZheng said on the last page google search Angelia Ji's Store No.437969

That should do it

I am glad she accepted the changes, can't wait to see your suits guys. Keep us updated on it!

They have told me just now I should have it in a month. So expect updates first week of July!
They also said they are the factory and designers making the costumes everyone else is selling.

Last edited:
Just sent my payment.

Now it's a waiting game.

Can the fastest man alive be that patient?

It'd be nice to run into the future right about now.

I think I might purchase one myself from Etsy, but I'll be screen printing my own texture with high density inks.

It'd be nice to run into the future right about now.

I think I might purchase one myself from Etsy, but I'll be screen printing my own texture with high density inks.

What would be really awesome would be to send them your screen printing and have them sew it in to your suit!

Just had a message saying my suits shipped. Why do I have this uneasy feeling? Like the suits not gonna have the changes I paid for ?

Yup, I too, got a message an hour ago saying it shipped. That was fast. About a week to make all the changes? Hmmm. I asked them to pay with Paypal so I can always open a case for an item that's, not as it was described but I have hope they made all the changes.

Update: I asked and they said they did make all the changes so here's hoping

Last edited:
Yup those are the same pictures I got. I got a little better resolution quality, here, on the second 2 pics:

HTB1hVdQIpXXXXXhXVXXq6xXFXXX5.jpgHTB12WiXIpXXXXabXXXXq6xXFXXXy.jpg

They said these will be the new version available for everyone from now on.

Last edited:
Looks amazing guys abit jelly that my suit has the error. :/ Might order another jacket piece again but i am happy that you guys got to make the suit look way better and screen accurate.

Got my suit today. I can say for sure all the changes were made.

Only problem I have is the pants are about 3 inches too long. Most specifically, the knee area on my pants is 3 inches below my actual knee.

Simply moving the knee area up won't solve the problem either becuse the design above won't adjust with it, if that makes sense.

Contacting the shop to see what we can do..

legpart1.jpg

JKRIB can i have some pictures of the jacket and the hand extension. Hopefully you get your pants resolve, for mine the pants was abit tight and short due to my calves are quite big. but it still worked out fine for me. Planning to get the new updated jacket.
Got my suit today. I can say for sure all the changes were made.

Only problem I have is the pants are about 3 inches too long. Most specifically, the knee area on my pants is 3 inches below my actual knee.

Simply moving the knee area up won't solve the problem either becuse the design above won't adjust with it, if that makes sense.

Contacting the shop to see what we can do..

View attachment 492599

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back