the flash cw etsy cosplay suit

Just randomly noticed. It says Wayne Tech and Queen Inc merged on the bottom left. Are they going to introduce Bruce Wayne or crossover with Gotham eventually? Or is this just a cool easter egg?

I ordered mine awhile back it should be coming soon in two weeks time. I give you update about it i bought from another website call aliexpress. Heres a picture the seller send to me View attachment 476581

Is that a different suit than what you got? It looks like the chest leather area has an accurate V2 rounder shape but yours looks like the stock photos?

chest.jpg

and it has the V2 thumb holes in the sleeve when yours doesn't?

hands.jpg

Please tell me if I'm wrong. I'm trying to find an accurate V2 suit with the thumb holes in the sleeve, rounder chest area, red gloves and everything.

gloves.jpg

Gonna upgrade he chest emblem and cowl, of course.

Also, do you have a picture of the back of your jacket? The stock photos everywhere show the jersey material only on the left side and the pleather material is in the middle and right side

back.jpg

Is that a different suit than what you got? It looks like the chest leather area has an accurate V2 rounder shape but yours looks like the stock photos?

View attachment 482950

and it has the V2 thumb holes in the sleeve when yours doesn't?

View attachment 482951

Please tell me if I'm wrong. I'm trying to find an accurate V2 suit with the thumb holes in the sleeve, rounder chest area, red gloves and everything.

View attachment 482952

Gonna upgrade he chest emblem and cowl, of course.

Also, do you have a picture of the back of your jacket? The stock photos everywhere show the jersey material only on the left side and the pleather material is in the middle and right side

View attachment 482949
I just checked mine is basicly almost like the stock photo i am planning to buy some vinyl material to make the thumb holes and fix the back and the back arms. this design was mainly followed the v1 of the suit. it's not accurate to the v2 you definitely need to make some changes.

I just checked mine is basicly almost like the stock photo i am planning to buy some vinyl material to make the thumb holes and fix the back and the back arms. this design was mainly followed the v1 of the suit. it's not accurate to the v2 you definitely need to make some changes.

Yeah. I guess they sent you a picture of a different suit with that green background? That would be a bummer.

And yeah I'm planning on getting this as well and modifying/improving it somehow. Maybe they can even make the belt without the bolts, so I can put 3D printed ones on instead haha

But the main issue I have is the back. Everything is pretty accurate to the V1 suit but that back mess up is just annoying me haha I had to make a photoshop of what it should look like

back2.jpg

Yeah. I guess they sent you a picture of a different suit with that green background? That would be a bummer.

And yeah I'm planning on getting this as well and modifying/improving it somehow. Maybe they can even make the belt without the bolts, so I can put 3D printed ones on instead haha

But the main issue I have is the back. Everything is pretty accurate to the V1 suit but that back mess up is just annoying me haha I had to make a photoshop of what it should look like

View attachment 483103

I've past on all the pics over the past few posts to Angela Ji so amendments can be made on future suits.

I've past on all the pics over the past few posts to Angela Ji so amendments can be made on future suits.

Awesome.

Did she say the changes can be made?

I got one seller on Ebay who said they can take the bolts off the belt (I want to put 3d printed ones on) and they can take the magnets in the chest out but all the other stuff would be hard to do.

And every other seller just said no changes can be made whatsoever because it is a mass produced item from a different manufacturer. They are simply reselling

View attachment 483103

Looks like the back can be fixed and possibly the thumb loop.

View attachment 483103

What's wrong with the chest?

Also

Eureka or Excelsior

Just had confirmation that the changes are A OK.

What's wrong with the chest?

Also

Eureka or Excelsior

Just had confirmation that the changes are A OK.

Cool. I made a clearer picture for a side by side comparison.

What changes exactly are an OK? The lower back pleather and thumb holes in sleeves?

There is also the gloves color, the chest pleather and the back of the arms that I forgot to mention before.

They should also have pleather on the back of the arms, above the elbow to tricep area

and what about the belt area with no lightning bolts? Want to add 3D printed plastic ones later.

Haha sorry for so many details

arms.jpg

compare.jpg

Last edited:
So far so good. All changes have been approved by the designers.

I've not asked about the elbow parts yet.

I'll be putting my order in this week so only time will tell if they keep to the amendments.

So far so good. All changes have been approved by the designers.

I've not asked about the elbow parts yet.

I'll be putting my order in this week so only time will tell if they keep to the amendments.

That's great to hear! And you're speaking with Angela Ji on AliExpress? I'll have to find her too and order right away then. Want to have the full suit by October

Talking to her now.

The suit comes to $256 + $40 for the changes to the suit (more material)

I nearly crapped myself when she mistakenly put $130 for changes lol.

I'll be placing my order today.

Talking to her now.

The suit comes to $256 + $40 for the changes to the suit (more material)

I nearly crapped myself when she mistakenly put $130 for changes lol.

I'll be placing my order today.

Just sent her a message as well to make sure :)

Waiting to hear back

Haha and that is not bad for all the changes!

UPDATE: She said all the changes are good. Woo!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back