STARGATE: Horus / Anubis Masks

Oh god no! I'd have had that, and moulded it!!! :(

DITTO! I have got a thread asking if any members here brought it, lets hope.
stargaterasheaddress1.jpg

Frank, I didn't want to derail your thread so if you want me to delete my posts let me know. Here are a few more pics of the beauty.
stargaterasheaddress3.jpg

stargaterasheaddress4.jpg

stargaterasheaddress5.jpg

stargaterasheaddress7.jpg

stargaterasheaddress6.jpg

I get that; a run is a giant PITA. But Brandon chimed in on the other thread - wrong info anyway apparently, it went at a higher price than reported.

Such beautiful pieces these. Landed a kookoo Horus head the other day, very nice but a fair bit over-scale. My own aborted sculpt was under-scale but not by as much as I thought; I've bulked it up with extra clay and it looks like the project lives...

Yeah. I went about an inch under-scale all up; the other sculpts that are around are about 2-3 inches too big! Probably scaling length from the Anubis mask I guess, which is longer.

You are a freakin' tease Frank, you know that? :lol You know where to find me if you end up with any spare heads. :) :lol

My sculpt is still only roughed out. Been gardening, clearing shed, building computers, distractions never end...will post pics when I have it looking a bit better though. Thanks a ton for all this great ref, anyway!

That lobster back is looking beautiful already....and thats just the mother mold! :p Can't wait to see the first cast out of it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back