STARGATE: Horus / Anubis Masks

Good Ol Fashion Tamiya.

Just mixed it with a SUPER SECRET Recipe using a SUPER SECRET technique.
You know the one posted on page 1 or 2 of this thread. hehe

Im pretty happy with the results. It's almost like i know what Im doing, and I assure you, I do not.

Horus and his little friend...
pals_sm.jpg

BrundelFly i know a lot of people with skills to make beautiful things on there own but what i see here i really don't know how to explain this this is AWESOME,AMAZING & gorgious at the same time and i am so SPEECHLESS You are blessed with such a great talent.
I am a huge fan of Egypt and Stargate myself and if i only had bit of your skills i would make it for my own but i guess that will never happen however maybe we can come to an agreement to buy a full piece from you.Big congrat's with your stunning work of art.(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Six pages of people saying wow, awesome, amazing... and so on you may have gotten tired of hearing it but I honestly don't care: wow, AMAZINGLY awesome work! ;) :D
Almost 20 years since the film was released :eek

After much work, and i mean ALOT of work.....
It is FINISHED. Static, completely hand made exactly like the Hero Mask I was fortunate enough to reference (See last photo)

20140625_015930.jpg

20140625_015746.jpg20140625_015901.jpg

Here is the Hero Mask I had for a while.
The owner sold it, but hired me to create a replacement.
Im told there is a company that plans to make licensed versions of it soon.
So, keep an eye out for it if and when it ever becomes available
No idea what they will ask price wise, but, I'm sure it will be expensive.
Having made one of these, I can appreciate just how much of a challenge they are in for, but I wish them much success.
Note: Because this is now a licensed Item, I would like to state publicly, I do not have, nor did I ever have, any intentions of "doing a run" or otherwise selling copies anything I had access too
So don't write me and ask please. Thanks.

Hero Mask from Film
IMG_1713.JPG

That looks terrible! Terribly freakin' awesome!! ;)

No way the licensed version will look this brilliant. Very well done, sir! My hat off to you :)

Appreciate that!
China vs Handmade is a tough one, but they have good people working on it, I'm sure it will look stellar.
China can be hit or miss. You really have to know what you're doing, or you can get burned.
EFX, Sideshow and Hot Toys have all done Well.

Time will tell.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back