3Demon Stargate Horus helmet inquiry

I've been looking at these for a while myself.
There's another designer on CG-Trader who's done the Anubis helmet, the Apophis Serpent Guard helmet and even the Ra helmet from the movie. That designer uses interchangeable parts for the chest/shoulder/head cowl so you can produce the various designs for a lot cheaper. He's got a somewhat rough-looking Horus headpiece that can be combined with the generic parts, but I'm not sure how good it is.
dogbite-junk | CGTrader

His Ra helmet looks amazing: Ra Stargate movie helmet cosplay | 3D Print Model

My over-all instinct is that the 3Demon models look a bit more polished but also cost a bit more. They've got a few of the other sets as well, and there's a bundle option that lets you include multiple helmets, weapons, display stand etc
If you just want the Horus helmet and you're prepared to put in the work painting and finishing it, 3Demon is probably going to serve you best.

My dream would be to print the Anubis, Horus, Apophis and Ra helmets and display them all, but I'm not sure I'd have the energy to do that many large prints, paint and assemble them, nor the space to display them all.
My own nostalgia is for the TV show so for myself, I'll probably go for the Apophis Serpent Guard helmet and pair it with a Staff Weapon and maybe a Zat for a static display.

The Annubis and Horus helmets are freaking amazing though

Looking at the 3Demon model it seems there are some weird things going on with the fold-able "ears" - they seem a bit too weirdly angled..

The dogbite-junk stuff looks better shaped.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back