NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Re: YeezyBay.com Contact Information‏

Photos | 9/17/12
Reply ▼
store store
To
hey friend, yes, we heard a news that a factory will produce a quality replicas nike air mag on November. we are expecting to carry nike mag, please keep in touch.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 5:04 AM, <service4order@gmail.com> wrote:
Contact us information

First Name : Christopher
Last Name : V
Company :
E-Mail :
Additional Contact Info :
Topic of Inquiry : Other ''THIS IS ME WRITING THEM PLUS PHOTOS OF MY CUSTOM MAG''.
Comments/Questions : Nike air mag please re make for replica millions of people or requesting this shoe from Nike and no response they will not re sale shoe so i made my own thats how much i wanted this shoe. if i can do it so can you.http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q586/FirstLabel/IMAG0042.jpg http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q586/FirstLabel/IMAG0060.jpg http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q586/FirstLabel/IMAG0200.jpg
NO.... joke THIS IS REAL. please email shoe company for request and orders i all ready did 1st on list but people must request this shoe Only 200$ they will not make if people dont request you dont have to order just request it thats all. Check out youtube video for details file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user/My%20Documents/Downloads/watch.htm
Shoe Company Info:YeezyBay.com email: service4order@gmail.com>

Ok so are suggesting we all spam them with requests?

If so, this is what I was talking about several pages ago. One person had the contact details and would not share. So they kept communicating and in the end nothing happened. Based on what you have posted above, if we ALL send emails, maybe something can happen because they will see that there is a potential market to release this to.

Images or the YouTube link would be a nice motivator though.

Yes now is the time to take advantage of a shoe company that is going to make a few hundred copies but hey you cant ask for it all i think if they do that like he said i will if people request them hes only doing it to see how many he sells witch is smart but the added bonus is that everything will be replica accurate no flaws.We can only wait and see what they come up with but the prototype looks good on youtube check it out guys seriously Not A joke .

Yes now is the time to take advantage of a shoe company that is going to make a few hundred copies but hey you cant ask for it all i think if they do that like he said i will if people request them hes only doing it to see how many he sells witch is smart but the added bonus is that everything will be replica accurate no flaws.We can only wait and see what they come up with but the prototype looks good on youtube check it out guys seriously Not A joke .

Post the link to the youtube video please.

Anyway, waiting for these shoes to come out is like watching paint dry, which is normally very boring, unless it is this paint for the splatter on a pair of MAGs :lol

attachment.php

This is only my first go at this, so some of the splatter looks really good and some looking a bit to course still. To make the colour, I used equal amounts of green and blue (I used the spray used to mark out on roads etc) spray paint which I mixed on a plastic plate, then flicked using a plastic scrubbing brush (the sort you use for dishes) and it seems to be right (or close enough).

ASK THE REP EP.5 : REPLICA NIKE AIR MAGS WORTH $200? type in youtube it will pop up

THIS LINK?

Yawn! Sorry this proves nothing and does not bring us any closer to owning a pair of these shoes.

REALLY? This is what you are talking about? Just like Cavx said, this is just a person wanting them like us. It shoes pics of the real MAGs and the guy rambles on about them. :thumbsdown

I have received 2 emails from Victor now. He does not have any shoes at this stage, so NO images or proof of them yet.

And who cares what the guy in the link thinks we should pay for them. Being a manufacture myself, nothing urkes me more than being told what price I should sell my products at. Especially when the people doing so have no ****King idea about how much the components that go into it actually cost.

I heard a rumor that the actual NIKE 2011 MAG cost (to make, no labor) about $300USD each. No wonder they were offered through the ebay auction only and sold for what they did. It was a huge risk and one that paid off well for both NIKE and MJF's foundation. At conventional retail, these would have to be listed at close to grand. Joe Average, won't buy them at that price even if they are the genuine NIKE item.

Last edited:
Little late to the party but, yeah, saw this vid a few months ago. I just don't see any Mag fakes of the quality being bandied about being produced anytime soon.

I was in contact with the yeezybay guys e few month ago and this is what they told me:

hey friend, yes, we going to carry nike mag on November from the factory. please keep in touch with us.

If they managd it to get replicas of the mags like there new nike air yeezys, that could be really worth waiting. Here is a link to the yeezy copys, there are just two points which are showing these are replicas and no real ones:

Air Yeezy 2 - Final Version - Latest Updated !!! ( FIXED ) Improved Quality

Are we sure that they aren't talking about a restock of the existing KMag or that they are simply placating us with answers in the affirmative just to get us off their backs?

Despite some excellent fakes of other Nikes that had LEDs something in my gut still tells me that this particular show won't be made anytime soon.

Edit: How come whenever I type "shoe" on these forums it autocorrects to "show" and vice versa?

Little late to the party but, yeah, saw this vid a few months ago. I just don't see any Mag fakes of the quality being bandied about being produced anytime soon.

Your probably right AlexBC. I just checked the links and yes to new shoes, A big NO to MAGs though.

3rd email from Victor

confirming sizes. SIZE 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 11 , 12 , 13
cleardot.gif

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back