Murdochs War-Patriot WIP-On hold.

Re: Murdochs War-Patriot WIP- New helmet WIP

Bout time you post some updates..LOL...lookin awesome brotha!! Cant wait for more:D

- - - Updated - - -

No opinions. Hmmm I'm scared. Lol...GM

You have us starving for weeks and then throw us a loaf of bread in the rain like dogs...err...wait...sorry...was watching Hunger Games..

LOL...yea...but I think not many quotes because we've all passed out from holding our breath...HA HA!!!

More Pics...More Pics... (this is a chant by the way)...More Pics...More Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:darnkids

Bout time you post some updates..LOL...lookin awesome brotha!! Cant wait for more:D

- - - Updated - - -

You have us starving for weeks and then throw us a loaf of bread in the rain like dogs...err...wait...sorry...was watching Hunger Games..

LOL...yea...but I think not many quotes because we've all passed out from holding our breath...HA HA!!!

More Pics...More Pics... (this is a chant by the way)...More Pics...More Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:darnkids

Hey thanx man. Been very hot today 3 AC's to hook up. But this week i pic up the other bearing for the arm. The helmet well i'm cutting away at the helmet and then creating a pep by hand it's a bit of a chore as i have'nt done it before. But hopefully i'll be finished by the weekend. Thanx for the vote of confidence man...GM

Oh, we're watching anxiously :) Nice direction you're taking the helmet.
Thanx very much Laellee. The work that all these artisans are doing is just amazing from the modellers to the folders all the way down the line to the builders. There are not enough words to express how blown away i am by the work that you guys do. I hope that in the end that i can measure up to your level of quality Thanx guys...GM

2013-06-02 18.25.45.jpg2013-06-02 18.25.00.jpg Just a small helmet update. Not quite finished yet but i'm close. The outline in red is where i've added extra, like the cheeks-ears-lip. The jaw also will be done as well. I hope you folks like what i've done. If you got anything to add, i welcome to new idea's Thanx...GM

Hey folks it just occured to me that in the second pic the helmet looks Saw inspired. Not what i was going for. But i consulted with some friends for input. The sad dog reference i was't fond of. Others thought it's bad ass. Now do i need new friends or what Lol. I would be very greatful for some honest comments, my aim is to create a mean, bad-ass, angry look. I welcome your input and thanx...GM

I haven't seen Saw, so I'm not familiar with what you're talking about, but I agree that it's a little "sad dog" looking. I'm not sure it's really the bad-ass, angry look you're going for. The shape of the jaw/lips isn't too bad, but I think the "eyes" (which I think is actually the cheek pieces?) need to be angrier somehow, whether you change the angle they're sitting at, or add some extra detail to make it look like angry eyebrows or something.

I'm not sure I was very much help, lol.

Yeah i originally considered the menacing brow, then i kinda strayed from that. But a an brow with atitude coudld be the answer...GM

2013-06-04 21.02.15.jpg2013-06-04 21.02.03.jpg Well i finished tweeking now, i think i'm ready for the resin. I'll start in the morning at work. Have an idea for a new opening system, but won't know for sure till i am done the resin. I hope you like...GM

Re: Murdochs War-Patriot WIP

hey man,your armor is fantastic. i like the star. better than the iron patriot reactor.

ganbatte kudasai.
がんばってください。

Murdoch, great work so far love th' arc an chest. I look forward ta see your progress keep up th' good work.:popcorn

2013-06-22 13.27.05.jpg This is just a tease. I say tease but the truth is i want to have a better shot ready before i can post more. The rondoing process is daunting for me. My hands shake so i end up adding more only to sculpt away. Just wanted to see what you folks think so far...GM

Looks great ta me although I've never rondoed anything but would like ta see more shots ta really judge. Keep up th' great work:popcorn

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back