Murdochs War-Patriot WIP-On hold.

Re: Murdochs War-Patriot WIP

Alright i managed to have a bit of time to do some work. The back has quite a bit more to go before it is complete. The front so far i think i am happy with. The shark image is a pic that i want to have on the side air intake, i think that's what it's called. I like the retro decal, maybe it can become current again. I will be painting this black and silver. I decided to do a new helmet, an original. Sorry for taking so long. I've been sick and i do work long hours. I hope you folk like...GM

Attachments

• Sharks01.jpg
    Sharks01.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 2013-05-07 21.01.45.jpg
    2013-05-07 21.01.45.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 255
  • 2013-05-07 21.01.24.jpg
    2013-05-07 21.01.24.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 229
  • 2013-05-07 20.59.05.jpg
    2013-05-07 20.59.05.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 237
  • 2013-05-07 20.58.44.jpg
    2013-05-07 20.58.44.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 263

Hey folks i had just came up with an idea for the fore-arms. I'm going to do some sketches first. Will post later. A bit surprised about the lack of critism, need your opinion people. Lol...GM

Brilliant bro...I was thinking about making the Marvel Legends Iron Patriot...the original Norman Osborn concept...can wait to see yours.
I finish the arms on my current Iron Patriot this week and then move on to the legs and such....I'm using the thicker foam so its been a task.

I finally found some thinner EVA Foam at a local hardware supplier.

Next up is the Suit Case Mark V and Gemini Mark 39 with the better foam

Best of luck to you on yours. :thumbsup

Brilliant bro...I was thinking about making the Marvel Legends Iron Patriot...the original Norman Osborn concept...can wait to see yours.
I finish the arms on my current Iron Patriot this week and then move on to the legs and such....I'm using the thicker foam so its been a task.

I finally found some thinner EVA Foam at a local hardware supplier.

Next up is the Suit Case Mark V and Gemini Mark 39 with the better foam

Best of luck to you on yours. :thumbsup

Hey man thanx. My build is'nt based on the Osbourne patriot. I started out with the idea of doing the IM3 Patriot, but then i started to tweek things. Right at this time i still don't know what it will look like. I do know i like the War-Machine's bulky more pronounced features so i will build this with that in mind with a mix of the Patriot of course. The right arm will be a gatling blater and the left will be a grenade cannon. But first i have to draw it out to be sure...GM

Loved that arc! should look at the extremis armour seeing as it was during that timeline

wow wow wow g! looking sweet my brother real nice hows things with u?

Hey man. Just gettin over a cold, had it for 3 weeks. Right now working on my daughters anime costume. This morning i had just designed shoulders and a new helmet. Once i have them built i will post pics...GM

Sure thing it was this armour, although you'll need to mod it a bit cause the patriot was more like the pentagon

Iron_Patriot_Suit.jpg

iron%20patriot2.jpg49e17078-7d0d-4e80-9e39-acb8263eb164Large.jpg

648811631_qqCCz-XL.jpg

It was the way it looked primarily in iron man Most wanted, but like all iron man armours theres been a few different artist variant designs

Hey man. Just gettin over a cold, had it for 3 weeks. Right now working on my daughters anime costume. This morning i had just designed shoulders and a new helmet. Once i have them built i will post pics...GM

Sorry to hear ur feelin sick bro...but atleast it matches ur suit...cuz its mad sick!!! (crickets)
Lol...so anywho...did i read correctly? Ur making an Anime costume for your daughter? Thats awesome...im an Anime / manga artist bro...for the last 8 years.
What character are you making for her?

Yeah i have seen this one. This build will incorperate influences of said image with the original War-Machine and the IM3 Patriot and my own spin on things. Right now i am attempting the shoulder...GM

Sorry to hear ur feelin sick bro...but atleast it matches ur suit...cuz its mad sick!!! (crickets)
Lol...so anywho...did i read correctly? Ur making an Anime costume for your daughter? Thats awesome...im an Anime / manga artist bro...for the last 8 years.
What character are you making for her?

Well last year was a vocaloid called Hatsume Miku. This year all i am really doing is some sort of elf ears which are called horns. Don't know the name of the character off hand, but i'll find out...GM

looking good mate just finished watching iron man 3 and what an inspiration been working on mines all day now lol
Yeah i wish i had time. A whole day would be a dream for me. Last weekend i had a day and the phone rang constantly, then people kept coming over. This weekend is my wifes birthday and i also have to work. Next weekend is our 10th anniversary. But man i drew a pic of a modified helmet and i cannot wait to try it...GM

Just got the call and my bearings have arrived. Very excited. Now i'm just going to have to make time.

Hey buddy great work so far well done what are you planning on using to paint your suit please? I'm nearly at the paint stage would like to paint it with plastidip but its a devil to get hold of in the uk :(

2013-05-24 06.36.04.jpg So i had ordered 4 bearings ( lazy susans ) and only 1 came in. Now i will work on a frame to mount the bearing. Had tried to get a file for a mount but had'nt received a response as yet. The bearing is a 9in diam. so she'll be bulky...GM

Re: Murdochs War-Patriot WIP New helmet wip

2013-05-28 09.37.16.jpg2013-05-30 06.55.10.jpg2013-05-30 06.55.19.jpg2013-05-28 09.37.06.jpg2013-05-28 20.36.56.jpg2013-05-28 09.37.26.jpg So i started the War-Patriot helmet redesign. So what do you folks think? The jaw will be more like the original War-Machine with a tweek here and there...GM

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back