MAKE BELIEVE's collection - "Star Trek" new additions

Re: MAKE BELIEVE's collection - Back to the Future Clock

Thanks to this forum here's my newly made prop - one of the clocks seen on the opening scene of Back to the Future

Re: MAKE BELIEVE's collection - My Psycho display

I have the exact knife as your prop in my kitchen. Don't think the wife will let me use it as a prop to start my collection though :unsure

Question, back in your Indiana Jones section, did you make the red and blackish journal yourself? Meaning, did you do all the book binding and so forth? I am wanting to learn how and would like any tips or instruction that you could give. You have an awsome collection. Very impresssive!

Question, back in your Indiana Jones section, did you make the red and blackish journal yourself? Meaning, did you do all the book binding and so forth? I am wanting to learn how and would like any tips or instruction that you could give. You have an awsome collection. Very impresssive!

Hi sparkycombs
Thanks for your comments on the collection
As to your Indiana Jones notebook question, no I didn't do the binding (got the front and back covers, aged it, got the pages and had the binding professionally done)

I have the exact knife as your prop in my kitchen. Don't think the wife will let me use it as a prop to start my collection though :unsure

Try move it to the bathroom :lol

Mark my words! I will steal this idea for a project in the very near future! Very cool idea! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

View attachment 146379

You're welcome

How meta. Love it! :D

Thank you Ravensclaw

MAKE BELIEVE's collection - New addition: The Ring of Dracula

New addition from Factory Entertainment (Factory Entertainment) - The Ring of Dracula (Universal Studios Monsters series)
They have two versions of the ring (this one is the cheapest). It's a very well made "Collectors Edition Prop Replica" and a nice and "classic" addition to my small collection.
For display purposes I decided to make a couple of improvements on the box (added a small text on the inside of the lid describing the prop and Lugosi's replica signature on the front)

Re: MAKE BELIEVE's collection - New addition: The Ring of Dracula

Thanks for posting such great pictures of your new Dracula ring. I've been thinking a lot about this prop, and it's nice to get a chance to see it in such detail. It looks like a great piece. Congrats on your new score, Sir! :)

Re: MAKE BELIEVE's collection - New addition: The Ring of Dracula

Thanks for posting such great pictures of your new Dracula ring. I've been thinking a lot about this prop, and it's nice to get a chance to see it in such detail. It looks like a great piece. Congrats on your new score, Sir! :)

Thank you Adam.
Yes it's a great piece at a very affordable price
It'd go along fine with your Dracula medal :thumbsup . I'm sure you won't regret buying one

Re: MAKE BELIEVE's collection - BTTF Collection

Finally got time to organize the BTTF stuff, so here's my small contribution to the BTTF community

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back