MAKE BELIEVE's collection - "Star Trek" new additions

Re: MAKE BELIEVE's collection

Love the collection! Thanks for sharing. Makes me think of some ideas for myself! I never would have thought of the key ring from Phycho, but now I NEED ONE!!!! :lol

Thanks... I searched for Titanic plate, last time I just searched for Titanic prop, so good to know...

Found the whistle, too...

Thanks, man... :thumbsup Which size do you order?!? 5" looks a little bit small... ?!?

Good. Glad you could find it. Yes I ordered the "dessert" plate once the "soup" one was more expensive. I'm very happy with it and it's very detailed. As to the second and third class ones, once they're cheaper, I hope I can get the bigger ones :cool

Love the collection! Thanks for sharing. Makes me think of some ideas for myself! I never would have thought of the key ring from Phycho, but now I NEED ONE!!!! :lol

Thanks for the comments. That's what's good about this site - you can watch, buy, trade and share ideas with one another :thumbsup
I'll be waiting for your Psycho key ring.

MAKE BELIEVE's collection - Constantine prop replicas

Constantine props replicas

- cigarette pack and matchbox
- embroidered handkerchief
- lighter (once I can't afford the LeMarchand replica this one will have to do - it's Zippo's small version without the encrusted St. Benedict medal but featuring all the inscriptions:

CSPB - Crux Sancti Patris Benedicti
CSSML NDSMD - Crux Sacra Sit Mihi Lux Nanquam Draco Sit Mihi Dux
VRSNSMV SMQLIVB - Vade Retro Satana Nunquam Suade Mihi Vana Sunt Mala Quae Libas Ipse Venena Bibas)

Very nice additions Sir. :thumbsup It's always a pleasure to see all of the various ideas that you come up with.

Did you make those Hugo props yourself? Would you please post the graphics for the man in the moon automaton drawing? Hugo is my favorite movie:)

Alexander:lol

Did you make those Hugo props yourself? Would you please post the graphics for the man in the moon automaton drawing? Hugo is my favorite movie:)

Alexander:lol

Bought the key on Ebay and the two drawings (with and without Melies signature) got from the forum (Luke0312 has already posted the link)
At the moment I'm trying to make Hugo's note book (thanks to member
closet geek from the forum that made and posted most of the pages). You can find it here:

http://www.therpf.com/f40/how-about-group-effort-making-hugo-movie-143545/

I don't know if he drew that one or not, but there's a copy available here:
http://www.therpf.com/f40/hugo-2011-a-141217/

Thanks Luke0312

Re: MAKE BELIEVE's collection - "Flight" - Denzel Washington's lighter

Just saw "Flight" with Denzel Washington and liked it very much. Beeing one of the props a P-51 Mustang lighter I decided it would be a cool prop to do.
Got an old "zippo like" lighter, made a google search for the image, printed it on self adhesive translucid paper and applied it on the lighter. A cheap and fast prop...
Couldn't find a sceencap...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back