MAKE BELIEVE's collection - "Star Trek" new additions

Re: MAKE BELIEVE's collection - "V for Vendetta" props display

pic2.jpg pic3.jpg pic1.jpg

Decided to plant a real red rose to see how it would come out. It's not a "Violet Carson" or "Scarlet Carson" as it was renamed in the movie but it's very close to the "Grand Prix" ones that were used for production. Shoud have taken the pic a few days earlier once it's already starting to wilt. Now only have to find a way to properly display it with the props

Re: MAKE BELIEVE's collection - "The Goonies" map

This is my Goonies map. There are many like it but this one is mine!

How to:

1- Download the map
2- Print it on heavy cardboard
3- Cut to fit
4- Age it with coffee (front and back)
5- Burn the edges
6- Cut the "holes"
7- Add a string
8- Paint the center circle gold
9- Write the music notes on the back
10- Fold it

map1.jpg map5.jpg map6.jpg map8.jpg map7.jpg map4.jpg map3.jpg map2.jpg

MAKE BELIEVE's collection - Constantine prop replicas

Constantine props replicas

- cigarette pack and matchbox
- embroidered handkerchief
- lighter (once I can't afford the LeMarchand replica this one will have to do - it's Zippo's small version without the encrusted St. Benedict medal but featuring all the inscriptions:

CSPB - Crux Sancti Patris Benedicti
CSSML NDSMD - Crux Sacra Sit Mihi Lux Nanquam Draco Sit Mihi Dux
VRSNSMV SMQLIVB - Vade Retro Satana Nunquam Suade Mihi Vana Sunt Mala Quae Libas Ipse Venena Bibas)

Can i get a copy of the cig pack and matches please cant find them on here

Can i get a copy of the cig pack and matches please cant find them on here

I reposted them on the Constantine thread in the Free Paper Props section.

In the future it would be easier to get reply's to your request's by posting then in the relevant thread in the Free Paper Props section as they will be seen by those that frequent that section.

Constantine Cigarette pack & Matches

Re: MAKE BELIEVE's collection - Pulp fiction props

Some Pulp Fiction props I decided to work on (a big thank you to the forum members that posted templates at the replica props and replica paper props sections)

View attachment 679316 View attachment 679317 View attachment 679318 View attachment 679319 View attachment 679320 View attachment 679321 View attachment 679322 View attachment 679323 View attachment 679324 View attachment 679325 View attachment 679326 View attachment 679327 View attachment 679328
these area great I have made a few of these myself, is it possible to get a copy of the front of the menu?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back