Lighted moebius galactica. ** DONE**

Great build! I had a question though.. I hadn't noticed the red launch bay lights at all in the series. Is this just creative license you took with it, or can you actually see them somewhere in the actual show?

I'm planning on lighting mine as well, and if there are supposed to be red lights there, I'll have to rethink the lighting a bit.

Great inspirational build thread!

Great build! I had a question though.. I hadn't noticed the red launch bay lights at all in the series. Is this just creative license you took with it, or can you actually see them somewhere in the actual show?

I'm planning on lighting mine as well, and if there are supposed to be red lights there, I'll have to rethink the lighting a bit.

Great inspirational build thread!

They are there. I didn't notice them either until I saw this model and went and checked lol.

Thanks for that. It adds some additional lighting interest to the kit.

I was looking at another build here, and saw someone making the rear engine pod ends glow? I seem to recall something along those lines in a "jump" shot, but I'm wondering now if I was just seeing Lens flares, or if they actually did light up?

I'm thinking of blending painting them so just the tips of the ends light up, to simulate that lens flare effect a bit.

Incredible work. I just got my Moebius Galactica, and found this thread. I can't decide whether to be thrilled or despair after seeing your finished model. ;)

Where might a person find the prison ship/Astral Queen? I've searched the net, but can't find any for sale.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back