Iron Man 3

Yes, my comment was meant for him. And no, he wasn't discussing the comic, he was discussing what was different from the comic in the movie. No, he didn't say exactly what happens. But saying how something is different from the source does spoil things about the movie.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...I/AAAAAAAAOjw/YHEVzUMBJzM/w497-h373/photo.jpg

Thanks for the short reply.
Yes, Anyone viewing through tapatalk can see your post replies spoiler to an empty quote by youngpaddy1. Followed by a reply to renaissance_man saying incorrect.
No, it doesnt say that when viewing web url version.
No, it wasnt my fault that theres a miscommunication in software.
Yes, I was just trying to be helpfull.
And yes, even though he was discussing the difference in the comic to the movie. That clasifies as discussing the comic. Even though he's discussing the movie also. still, your point is valid.
Yes, It is risky reading forums where spoilers slip out and someone that botherd about minor spoilers always risks finding something out by looking.
But yes, Anything movie related is still a spoiler.
And yes. Your funny little picture (if I am correct was pointing at me.... ) would be funnier if its was my miss reading opposed to what im guessing is an update issue

J

4ybuhyve.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Funny,in the last pic of Mark VIII, the close up of MK42 faceplate you can see the LEDs :lol weird, I really thought that scene was CGI.

No. There are several bits and pieces of video where Robert Downey is in the full suit in front of a green screen with the helmets eyes lit up.

Just saw it with the fiancee. It was great. Not the best but it was nice to see a new more human aspect of Tony. Also his relationship with Pepper.

From those point of views, much better than the first and second one.

It was a lot like dating in high school. You finally go out with that hot girl with the huge rack and take her home only to find out it was a padded bra. Kinda like that feeling. Kinda.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back