3 Body Problem (Netflix series)

Watching the Chinese series now

I must say though, while it may adhere to the book more I think the Netflix series does a better job of distilling down for the screen and turning it into something more accessible for a wider audience

That was one thing I think they were so successful at with the first few seasons of Game Of Thrones.

I would actually be a bit lost if I had not watched he Netflix series first. Maybe part of it is the lower budget and subtitles but I think I prefer the Netflix series order of things. It seems to flow better timeline wise and I find more connection with the characters

I must say though, while it may adhere to the book more I think the Netflix series does a better job of distilling down for the screen and turning it into something more accessible for a wider audience

That was one thing I think they were so successful at with the first few seasons of Game Of Thrones.

I would actually be a bit lost if I had not watched he Netflix series first. Maybe part of it is the lower budget and subtitles but I think I prefer the Netflix series order of things. It seems to flow better timeline wise and I find more connection with the characters

I feel like had I not read the books, the Chinese version would have bored me to tears and I wouldn't have stuck past the first couple episodes. I'm guessing the Netflix one will seem like things are on FF when I get to that one.

I hate subtitles. I love reading books, I hate reading movies and TV. Let’s use AI to do the voiceovers for these. That’s I’m in support of.

Oh yeah, voiceover actors out of work.

Nevermind.

I hate subtitles. I love reading books, I hate reading movies and TV. Let’s use AI to do the voiceovers for these. That’s I’m in support of.

Oh yeah, voiceover actors out of work.

Nevermind.

Don't get me wrong, I prefer subtitles over distracting out of sync overs for most things

Also, certain languages are worse than other in that respect

plus I do not think there is an English dub option anyway

For some reason though I find myself missing some dialog. Maybe it is the speed of delivery vs the amount of translated text combined with wanting to see the visual

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back