3 Body Problem (Netflix series)

That looks interesting. I really liked the book series for the most part. I struggled to finish one of the books. I can't remember now if it was the second or third book. I will definitely check this out.

That looks interesting. I really liked the book series for the most part. I struggled to finish one of the books. I can't remember now if it was the second or third book. I will definitely check this out.
I would say the first book is the definitely the best.

I’ve read the first book. It was a great read, but really it was just a 400 page set up for book 2. I was kind of shy about committing to the next two.

I've read the trilogy and will be interested to see how they adapt this unusual story for TV. I think it's the Game of Thrones guys adapting the books for this series so fingers crossed they do a good job.

Anyone watch the other one out of China that just came out in the last couple years? I have them all, just haven't started watching them. This on looks really great too!
I have them teed up on YouTube also but just haven't got around to it either. Annoyingly I just checked the YouTube playlist and only the first 2 episodes for the Chinese made series are available for some reason the rest are hidden.
1000014057.png

All 30 episodes of the Chinese version are on Amazon Prime. This adaptation remains faithful to Liu Cixin’s novel closely following its storyline. Despite occasional average CGI in the ‘virtual gameplay’ the series is outstanding overall.

Cannot wait for the Netflix adaptation! I see from the trailer that they’ve split elements from single characters among a newly expanded cast, but this isn’t necessarily divergent from the primary plot points. There are also characters who don’t appear until books 2 and 3, one (lol) in particular! If you’re familiar with the story, you know! Go to the Do Not Answer website Do Not Answer enter without a password, then use ‘santi.’ Promo for the headset

There’s some terrific discussion happening on Reddit, r/threebodyproblem about the book vs Tencent series vs Netflix adaptation. The excitement definitely ramped up a notch with this final trailer!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back