Iron Man 3

They're both statues, not suits. Not sure if it's the exact same one from Comic Con because they added more silver to it since, could be the same one re-painted or Legacy Effects just built them a new one.

I was thinking the same thing because of their slim proportional builds. Usually when we see the suit the bottom half is CGI marked/dotted.

Yea, kinda digging that patriot suit as well. The other still reminds me too much of a shrimp.

-Grimm
(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)

I love this shot: Iron Man is Hollow Man:

ironmanuit2.jpg

What I wouldn't give for a copy of that thing and a dremel to part it out. ;)

Do we have specifics on what the arc reactor will look like in this movie?
I'm starting my build this weekend and I have yet to see exactly what it is going to look like. As of right now I'm betting it will be the same as the triangle one from The Avengers vs the old one that is in the glass case.

The Extremis suit is really growing on me. A lots of details, much more technological in appearance while getting a kind of organic feel. And still badass.

Also, love the differences between the Mk8 and the Iron Patriot armor. Can't wait to see a trailer, or the stuff that has been shown to the last con.

Do we have specifics on what the arc reactor will look like in this movie?
I'm starting my build this weekend and I have yet to see exactly what it is going to look like. As of right now I'm betting it will be the same as the triangle one from The Avengers vs the old one that is in the glass case.

Why would he revert back to the one that is in the glass case? It wasn't powerful enough to power the Mk III, and the next iteration was poisoning him. Which is why he created the triangular version Iron Man 2.

Why would he revert back to the one that is in the glass case? It wasn't powerful enough to power the Mk III, and the next iteration was poisoning him. Which is why he created the triangular version Iron Man 2.

That's what I thought but I wasn't sure if there's a new iteration planned for this movie.

Doesn't matter what the reactor looks like, as long as they don't go to the triangular chest beam again. God that was awful.

War Machine looks SO MUCH better without the Iron Patriot ilvery!
gtrgrtrthrthrt.png

I still prefer the IM2 WM, this new look is a bit too streamlined for my taste, but it looks 10x better without the red white and blue paint job.

first plot synopsis:

"Marvel Studios’ Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy’s hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?"

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back