Iron Man 3

Althought many unoffical news is reporting that it is indeed War Machine, we don't have any solid confirmation that the Iron Patriot style armor is a repainted War Machine.

even if it were, the whole: "its a repainted war machine" is just a ridiculous statement.
its a totally different armor than war machine, have you not seen pics?

now it might, just might, be a new suit for rhodie. but its not the war machine suit we know.
also, war machine has 1 suit. it doesnt get changed to various armors. its 1 suit. lets see if they stay true to the comics

It has what looks like the same helmet as the MK42 suit, so if it is War Machine then Rhodies armour has been updated, personally I don't want a stars and stripes War Machine, the character, for me, has always been about brute force and weaponary rather than looking shiney and patriotic, now the Iron Patriot on the other hand...

It's been reported that Marvel/Disney has filed a trademark on "Iron Patriot" which usually leads to a movie appearance or product line.

There are 34 suits in between the Mk7 and Mk42, is it so hard to believe that this Iron Patriot suit could just be one of Tony's many suits?

It has what looks like the same helmet as the MK42 suit, so if it is War Machine then Rhodies armour has been updated, personally I don't want a stars and stripes War Machine, the character, for me, has always been about brute force and weaponary rather than looking shiney and patriotic, now the Iron Patriot on the other hand...

Yeah! Thats the way, im glad im notthe only one that thinks this way :)

according to latino reviews, he has 40 identical suits to the mk 47, (or rather 39) that he can all control while in his suit, because he realized that he wasnt strong enough to fight the extremis enhanced villains and mandarin alone

They should just follow one of those alternate reality stories from the comics and get Tony to create the Iron Avengers - a remote Iron Man drone based on each of the Avengers. Then he could take on anyone....

LOL...

New concept art showing off the new armors...

tgegergerg.png

Via Comic Book Movie

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back