Iron Man 3

I don't like the new plasti---er...iron man armor.
Looks like Stark made a deal with Rubbermaid.
enhanced-buzz-wide-29986-1342298120-11.jpg

I don't hate the armor, but there are specific things that I do hate about it.
The frown looks like a sadface:cry.
The colors are not "Iron Man" colors.
The silvery "metal" parts don't look like metal.
I am hoping that this is just a bad implementation of a promotional display.
The muted gold annoys me most I think.

I like that he's not wearing a diaper.

movie shots. i was not impressed how it looked in the leaked shots, but knowing that they need to overpaint the suits in order to look good on camera, i was holding my breath for actual footage.

doesnt look half bad. still prefer the black and metal one

Check out Tony's chest piece in this one:

iron-man3-1.jpeg

...seems to change design as often as his suits!!!

And to those who don't like the suit, just keep in mind, it could be much worse....like the new Robocop...just say'n....

And you can see on the chest piece it says Lt. Col. James Rhodes. So I guess no War Machine as we knew it in Iron Man 2

iron-man3.jpeg

Now that's really bad ass.
3D guys out there, get on your steel horses. Hop Hop, you need some work to do for the community :D

I like it, also prefer the black and grey with minigun, but this will do.

Also, people complaining about it not being "MIL SPEC" or the right color for tactical movement:
It's a freaking flying suit! And it's a promotional image for the armed forces:D

I freakin' HATE IT !

It's NOT War Machine ! :behave

BUT, that being said, I have a weird feeling we'll find out
in the movie this has something to do with the dreaded
P.C. POLICE wanting to make Rhodey into a symbol
of AMERICA !

So he gets a flashy paint job, which I'm sure he will HATE.. LOL..

Also, people complaining about it not being "MIL SPEC" or the right color for tactical movement:
It's a freaking flying suit! And it's a promotional image for the armed forces:D

A camo Iron Man suit?! The enemy: "Oh never mind that flying hunk of forest flying over"

I hope to dear God he dons the IP paint job for some PR event, and by the end of the movie for the final battle scene, his suit will be stripped down to the OG WM gray.

I loath the mostly gold IM.

I hate the faceplate on the Iron Patriot/War Machine. Those detail lines right in the middle of the face look strange. I really don't like the looks of the armors so far. Really need a lot more red in the IM.

I like the look of the Iron Patriot except the face plate.

I like the iron patriot except the paintjob though. I do hope they switch to gunmetal grey and silver at least 3/4 of the entire screentime :rolleyes

And the helmet reminds me of the MK5

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back