Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

IMG_4957.jpg

Incredible pic taken by Louis D'Esposito

That trailer is so good it makes me think the first one must have been better than it was.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I liked the first... I just didn't LOVE it.

I gotta watch it again... maybe my mind will have changed.

GOTG was the first Marvel movie I did not see in the theater. I had zero or less than zero interest in it. Bought the blu-ray just to have it in my Marvel collection. Two or three times I thought about watching it and just said to myself "why bother?"

Finally did watch it and absolutely LOVED IT!!! I am, by nature, a pessimist and I love being wrong about movies. Wish it would happen more often.

GOTG was the first Marvel movie I did not see in the theater. I had zero or less than zero interest in it. Bought the blu-ray just to have it in my Marvel collection. Two or three times I thought about watching it and just said to myself "why bother?"

Finally did watch it and absolutely LOVED IT!!! I am, by nature, a pessimist and I love being wrong about movies. Wish it would happen more often.

The film put me as close to being a 10 year old kid in May '77 again as I will ever get as an adult.

Rocket sounds different to me, yet still voiced by Cooper. I've asked a few other folks and they concur. Are we all imagining it?

Can't say that I noticed. However, i thought he sounded too 'Bradley Cooper' in the trailers for the first one than in the movie - with the movie being better. So it may be the same thing. Just not the final mix yet.

Can't say that I noticed. However, i thought he sounded too 'Bradley Cooper' in the trailers for the first one than in the movie - with the movie being better. So it may be the same thing. Just not the final mix yet.

I thought he was just sounding serious. To me, I couldnt really pick up a hint of bradley cooper at all. After I saw the first one I couldnt believe that was him. I cant wait for this movie.

I thought he was just sounding serious. To me, I couldnt really pick up a hint of bradley cooper at all. After I saw the first one I couldnt believe that was him. I cant wait for this movie.

I did say that was about the first movie. Not vol 2. The commericials and stuff i saw early gave me that impression. I forgot it was even him while watching the first one.

Yeah, you win.
How did you get so detailed on the "atoms"
Also when and where are you selling these??

High res screen caps.

I have an interest thread going for the shirts in the Project Runs section if you want on board.

They will be available very soon ;) :thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back