Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Another look at the Batmobile.

14003955457_35f7f056be_o.jpg

It's funny, the body reminds me of some sort of armoured stealth F1 racing car, so I imagined it would be a lot closer to the ground than this. Although it may be is ? Seems to be elevated by the two rods there in the front.

Not bad; I like the shorter ears. He looks more like a modern comic book batman than the utility batman in the Nolan films. Kind of looks like a padded muscle suit though. I'd be interested in seeing it in motion.

It's funny, the body reminds me of some sort of armoured stealth F1 racing car, so I imagined it would be a lot closer to the ground than this. Although it may be is ? Seems to be elevated by the two rods there in the front.
Since its being worked on, there may not be any suspension installed. It looks like its sitting on a platform.
It needs ground clearance so it can take off when it transforms into the Batwing. :D

Your link got broken, was it this image?
http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/05/41/51/1448554/3/622x350.jpg

Personally, I think the similarity was intentional. The Keaton casting was heavily derided by fans and soon after Burton showed the first look of him in the suit with the Batmobile, everyone un-bunched their panties. We saw the same fan reaction with Affleck's casting, and here Snyder teases the first look in front of a new Batmobile (also in a black and white pic I might add), lo and behold 24 hours later there's less doubt about Batfleck, with concerns now more focused on Gadot, Eisenberg, and Snyder's directing talent.
Yeah that's the one, thanks! I swear it worked for a second

New report: Apparently, the movie is going to have a subplot lifted from the "I Am Curious (Black)" storyline, which for those who are unfamiliar with it, Lois Lane is turned into a black woman by Superman for a story she's doing about what it means to be a black woman in the modern age. AICN (link in the spoilers section) gives a full detail on how...

...you fell for this psyche-out! :lol Seriously, this is just a joke. I don't mean any offense to anyone. I apologize for fooling you guys, but I couldn't wait for April Fools Day to come around again for it. If this offends anyone, or violates any rules that I'm not aware of, please let me know and I'll remove it. But if you got a chuckle out of this, I'm glad to have provided a small and harmless joke. Cheers! :D :cheers

Last edited:
If incoherent story masked by high end CG effects and unexplainable fireball explosions is an improvement you'd be right.
Yes, I am right.

Snyder's terrible, yet high end CG, incoherent, boring, unnecessarily dark raping of an iconic stories < Michael Bay's (occasionally decent) popcorn flick with the same.

Snyder takes other peoples properties and does what he does to them... some have worked (300), some tried hard but fell a little flat (Watchmen), some were decent - maybe even good (Dawn of the Dead). ....and some should never have been made (Man of Steel, Sucker Punch). Six of his even films are taking known (often iconic) work and adapting them to film... so there's something to say about Zack's lack of creativity.

Bay did make some movies based off the Transformers. But, he also made original* films like The Island (which I think is an underrated gem), Armageddon (classic), The Rock (which many seem to love).

So yeah, I'd much rather see Michael Bay do Superman or Batman than Zack Snyder - because I am a Superman and Batman fan and I don't like the treatment that I saw in Man of Steel - I think much of it was more about Snyder's ego than about the characters we know and love.

*By original - I'm not saying he created the idea or wrote the screenplay or anything

Snyder takes other peoples properties and does what he does to them... some have worked (300), some tried hard but fell a little flat (Watchmen), some were decent - maybe even good (Dawn of the Dead). ....and some should never have been made (Man of Steel, Sucker Punch). Six of his even films are taking known (often iconic) work and adapting them to film... so there's something to say about Zack's lack of creativity.

Actually, the DOTD remake was a complete slap in the face when it comes to the story. I mean, everyone joins in on deciding to leave the mall because some idiot chose to conceal his wife's bite, ending up killing another member of the group in the process? And then a cop gives some stupid, "better him than me, it's better to die than to wait to die" BS pointless speech and everyone is like, "Hey, let's go to an island!" Even the A-hole who firsts disagrees with the idea decides to join in. Where's the person who actually would attempt to explain how the mall is keeping them alive? Apparently in Synder's world, no such person exists, there's no such thing as reasonable, and everyone are freakin' lemmings that deserve to be eaten by the living dead and aren't really worth the time for emotional investment.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back