Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Larry Fong will be cinematographer for this Superman/Batman film and it's good to know that he will be back with Snyder again as he was a better match for Snyder's visual style.

Amir Mokri was the cinematographer for Man of Steel, Transformers: Dark of the Moon and others. And he is now working on Transformers: Age of Extinction.

Larry Fong didn't work on Man of Steel, but worked on Snyder's previous films and others that includes 300, Watchmen, Sucker Punch, Super 8 and Now You See Me.

Last edited:
The Yin and Yang of Batman and Superman

1378736238-0.jpg

Ant-man is gonna go head to head with Batman vs Superman, This sounds like to me marvel and DC are trying to compete. even though they say there not, But either I wonder who's gonna perform better at the box office opening weekend?

The Superman Batman film will obviously triumph. The change of Ant-Man's release date is a bold move on Marvel's part and shows their confidence in their properties. Initially the Superman Batman film's release date worried me a little for Ant-Man, but I think that the outgoing cinema crowd in those weeks will also end up benefiting Ant-Man, which is getting released two weeks later.

The Superman Batman film will obviously triumph. The change of Ant-Man's release date is a bold move on Marvel's part and shows their confidence in their properties. Initially the Superman Batman film's release date worried me a little for Ant-Man, but I think that the outgoing cinema crowd in those weeks will also end up benefiting Ant-Man, which is getting released two weeks later.
Ant-Man ?? !! Realy ? Someone is actualy excited over him ?! Sorry but I find him to be a very uninteresting character for which to base an entire movie. As an extra member in a next Avengers film, fine. But as a stand-alone character I think I'd rather watch another Electra movie. At least she has BooBs !!

Ant-Man ?? !! Realy ? Someone is actualy excited over him ?! Sorry but I find him to be a very uninteresting character for which to base an entire movie. As an extra member in a next Avengers film, fine. But as a stand-alone character I think I'd rather watch another Electra movie. At least she has BooBs !!

This. Oooo shrinking power. Ahhhh wife beater power.
If anything, do Ant-Man when he transitions to Goliath. I would much rather see a giant dude than Honey I Shrunk the Kids crap.

Edgar Wright directing Ant-Man should be enough for some of us get excited about Ant-Man. Edgar is the only reason I have any interest at all in this movie... and I think it's going to be a great flick that will surprise many.

Edgar Wright directing Ant-Man should be enough for some of us get excited about Ant-Man. Edgar is the only reason I have any interest at all in this movie... and I think it's going to be a great flick that will surprise many.

Maybe I haven't seen his true potential but I can't see how Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead equates to awesome choice for a Marvel superhero action movie.
I loved SotD and Hot Fuzz was good... but they were both comedies with action in them.

I could be dead wrong. Guess we'll see.

Maybe I haven't seen his true potential but I can't see how Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead equates to awesome choice for a Marvel superhero action movie.
I loved SotD and Hot Fuzz was good... but they were both comedies with action in them.

I could be dead wrong. Guess we'll see.
...add Spaced and Scott Pilgrim (even Tin Tin) to the list and you've got quite resume. Well, at least as far as I'm concerned...

I think he's grown amazingly as a director and his writing has always been spot on. He's the perfect choice to make a probable under-performer like Ant-Man into a great movie. As thrilled as I am with the Affleck casting, if I had to choose between Ant-Man and Bats/Supes - Ant-Man wins because of Edgar's involvement as writer/director.

(this really should go over here).

I still hate that line they "read" at comic-con, the one where it references Batman having his hands around Superman's neck. Just can't get past that :angry as obviously I'm a huge Superman fan, and he would crush Batman any day of the week IMO :ninja.

I'm still looking forward to it though, because either way it's a movie with Superman in it so I know I will enjoy it. Also I don't really mind Affleck as Batman, as I didn't want Cavill and he surprised me (he wasn't great by any means, but better than I expected). Not to mention I absolutely love The Town, such a great movie...

Why not Aaron Eckhart for Batman?

Why wasn't he considered? He's 45 (Affleck is 41) and 6' tall, great actor with a good chin. Just saying, he would have been an easier sell.

Re: Why not Aaron Eckhart for Batman?

...Because he just played Harvey Dent? Or was unavailable, or a thousand other reasons he doesn't (and we don't) have any control over. Who knows?
The idea that Aaron Eckhart might logically be Batman was already a major plot point in the most successful Batman film ever made --it's not as though he's gone unnoticed.

...Ben is Batman for the time being. So it goes. Of course there are other actors that people would love to see play Bruce, but that's not how movies work. A guy booked the job, after lots of variables were weighed and lots of deals were struck over criteria and schedules we know nothing about. The folks in charge of the project sorted this piece out. A guy booked the job.
Now we wait to see what he does with it. Such is life.

...As if Affleck isn't a tall guy with a chin:
original.jpg

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Why not Aaron Eckhart for Batman?

Any new Batman projects are going to have nothing to do with the Nolan universe (thats be reported) I personally think Ben will pull it off. I was just thinking out loud about Eckhart.

Friday the 13th prank? Nice try Bieber.

Instagram

Photo caption in the above link: #robin ??

Also saw this mentioned on Twitter, in The Dark Knight Falls (which is mentioned on the script cover) had Robin played by a girl, so Bieber casting isn't far fetched :p.

ea7b6e621cdb11e3b39022000aa80567_7.jpg

Last edited:
Friday the 13th prank? Nice try Bieber.

Instagram

Photo caption in the above link: #robin ??

Also saw this mentioned on Twitter, in The Dark Knight Falls (which is mentioned on the script cover) had Robin played by a girl, so Bieber casting isn't far fetched :p.

ea7b6e621cdb11e3b39022000aa80567_7.jpg

It's not a prank per'say its for a skit coming up for Funny or Die - or at least I hope so

Last edited:
I hope Robin played by Bieber dies within 5 seconds of the movie, so I can enjoy the rest… incincerate by Supes or Darkseid's Omega Rays :devil bwhahahahah!!!! Bwahahahaha!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! *cough*cough*cough*cough* *COUGH*COUGH*

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back