Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

spacebat and Vivek

Weekly Shirts has the shirt with the ( / ) through it - today is the last day for that sale. Tomorrow the shirt without it (as in Vivek's avatar) should be available.

Cheaper than Red Bubble and actual screen printed (unlike Red Bubble).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up JD, I had seen that sale link when you had shared it on the RPF FB group. Was waiting for the design without the ban symbol to pop up. Will be buying it when that shows up.

Well, in fact, I am somewhat familiar to the Comic Book Superman character and a fan as well and I have to say that maybe in the movies Superman is not depicted as being super smart but in the comic books as well as in the animated movies (that are in fact comic book stories made into cartoons movies) Superman is in fact Super Smart as well. Don't believe me ? Then just watch 2 recent animated films called "All Star Superman" , "Superman vs The Elite". Superman often faces opoments that are just as strong or stonger than he is. As a result he needs to outsmart them to win! Without his powers, hand to hand combat would be useless so why bother ?! How do you fight Darkside with martial arts and no super powers?! Superman has had to face Brainiac. The only way to beat him is to outsmart him. So yes Superman is also Super Smart in the comic books.
This is more what I always thought as well. Hardly super-genius. One of the litmus tests for this was always when he would lose his powers... he couldn't fight worth a damn. He didn't learn any specific discipline of fighting like Batman. His brute force and strength always supplemented the need to know any real fight tactics. So when he lost his powers he would always get his ass handed to him in a regular hand-to-hand fight.But then again... I was never a die-hard comic reader so I don't speak from any extensive knowledge.

@spacebat and @Vivek

Weekly Shirts has the shirt with the ( / ) through it - today is the last day for that sale. Tomorrow the shirt without it (as in Vivek's avatar) should be available.

Cheaper than Red Bubble and actual screen printed (unlike Red Bubble).

JD and Vivek,

Thanks guys, and thanks JD. I'll definitely check it out if it's on sale love that logo.

Well, WeeklyShirts is offering the pro-Affleck shirt starting today (the price goes up $1 everyday until Sunday).

However, they're not offering it in the black version that the anti-Affleck shirt was. I'm very frustrated about this and urge folks to e-mail them to ask them to offer the black version, too - support@weeklyshirts.com

My history with 'heather' shirts has been less than positive and as much as I want this shirt, I am not getting a heather shirt again.

Thanks for the reminder about the sale, I have now also sent the email requesting them to offer the option of black.

I remember going through the color options on the redbubble site and though that black symbol on black t-shirt looks good, I feel it doesn't totally stand out like it does on grey. Also the grey is kinda reminiscent of Batman's classic suit color, so I really don't mind it.

So by the end of the day if black is not listed, I will go with grey. But you stating that history with heather shirts not being positive does worry me about ending up with a sub par product.

Thanks for the reminder about the sale, I have now also sent the email requesting them to offer the option of black.

I remember going through the color options on the redbubble site and though that black symbol on black t-shirt looks good, I feel it doesn't totally stand out like it does on grey. Also the grey is kinda reminiscent of Batman's classic suit color, so I really don't mind it.

So by the end of the day if black is not listed, I will go with grey. But you stating that history with heather shirts not being positive does worry me about ending up with a sub par product.
Yes, I thought the same about the grey - definitely reminiscent of the Adam West series - although he did have the yellow circle around the bat (and the bat was different on his costume.

Thanks, Vivek - I am still weighing my options, but I did just return a heather shirt from another place I ordered from and just have had bad luck with them and the way they fit and wash. I am hopeful they reconsider and offer the black with the white outline which looks incredible (to me at least).

Yeah it's not exactly matching the costume logo, but the show's title logo (though it's white text there) from the opening credits. Will wait and see if they update the product listing with black option.

Affleck acting skills or not is not batman material, just like reynolds is not green lantern mho it is sad to see a great base in bale and nothing to go with him not even him just cavill who was ok

was leary of rdj as iron man now cannot see anyone else as im but him same with bale
even looking past all aflecks horrors he is still not batman in anyway
he is daredevil and a weak one at that

also evans made a better human torch than he did captain america
mho
Can I buy a shift key and some punctuation?

Bale was a terrible Bruce Wayne and Batman.

Affleck acting skills or not is not batman material, just like reynolds is not green lantern mho it is sad to see a great base in bale and nothing to go with him not even him just cavill who was ok

was leary of rdj as iron man now cannot see anyone else as im but him same with bale
even looking past all aflecks horrors he is still not batman in anyway
he is daredevil and a weak one at that

also evans made a better human torch than he did captain america
mho

Um...what?!

Can I buy a shift key and some punctuation?

Bale was a terrible Bruce Wayne and Batman.

God forbid someone posts their opinions on an opinion forum or is it an opinion forum, :) forgot posting ones opinion opens doors for those with way to much time on their hands, way way way too much time on their hands,
could care less what you think :)
I don't know can you buy a shift key and some punctuation ah hahaha hysterical, just hysterical

feel free to go on and on cause I know you will, your hysterical
can I buy a shift key and some punctuation, hysterical , just hysterical ahhahaaaa

Sure someone can post their opinions on a forum. If you read his post he does the same where he says that he found bale a terrible batman/bruce wayne = his opinion (not at all saying he is saying your wrong). Think the fact is the lack of shift and punctuation is making your post a challenge to read let alone understand.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back