Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

colliderfrosty: BATMAN V SUPERMAN trailer gets standing ovation. It's holy ****ing **** awesome.

"He has the power to wipe out the human race, and I must destroy him." Batman in the new #batmanvsuperman trailer.

heroichollywood: THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! STANDING OVATION! DC FILMS IS IN THE GAME!

Seen in the new #batmanvsuperman trailer: #wonderwoman fighting, kryptonite, lots of Lex Luthor hair, plenty of Bat gadgets. #batmanvsuperman #sdcc

colliderfrosty: The ending battle of MAN OF STEEL is beginning of trailer and Wayne Financial was destroyed in battle. Wayne was there and saw it happen.

colliderfrosty: That loss of life def plays into why Batman hates Superman & why he feels he needs to be stopped. But real threat is Luthor with Zods body.

ErikDavis: #BatmanvSuperman trailer looked rad. "The one rule we broke is we put Gotham and Metropolis right next to each other" Snyder #sdcc

ErikDavis: #BatmanvSuperman trailer moments: "The red capes are coming, the red capes are coming." Lex Luthor #sdcc

colliderfrosty: BATMAN V SUPERMAN TRAILER also features first footage of Wonder Woman fighting in costume

ErikDavis: #BatmanvSuperman trailer moments: Bruce Wayne hugging a little girl amidst the rubble after Man of Steel fight, pissed" #sdcc

Last edited:
Batman v Superman trailer was fantastic. Gal Gadot also looked great in action. Everyone is going to side with Batman, but I hope the narrative allows Superman to triumph and redeem himself for the fans.

Anybody catch Bats in the army garb and goggles?

Looked FN COOL!

Anyone able to get a high quality screen grab? At 2:39 and again at 2:41. :)

Side note... Am I crazy or is that an "R" on this suit? Jason Todd's suit perhaps? FB_IMG_1436643764394_1.jpg

Last edited:
BVS CLEAN.jpg

Used paint to clean out the logos to make a more pleasing background. Figured I'd share if anyone else wants it. Makes a great desktop background as long as you don't look too close. :lol

Last edited:
I always had faith in Affleck, and it looks set to pay off, this trailer has me way more excited than I should be.

My only problem, Eisenberg, not buying him as luthor, he looks too young and his voice sounds so weak.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back