Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

Looking for any pics of the ultron head and came across this.. Forgive me if its been put up somewhere else, but it got me pretty excited... Where's iron fist?!

Dwayne-Johnson-Luke-Cage-Avengers.jpg

I was thinking the other day about how I wished all these movies would have been made when I was a kid. Then it dawned on me, of course they're being made now because if I was in the movie business and had the resources as an adult I'd be doing the same thing!

For those of you that saw Avengers: Next (Or Next Avengers... Whatevs) It took place in the Ultropolypse, when Iron Man escaped Ultrons wrath with all the the Avengers children and raised them. In that, even though there was a Pym, they had Iron man as the father of Ultron. It tested well will fans, so I'm sure it won't be an issue.

Be interesting to see what happens if SHIELD tinkers around with some Hammertech, the Destroyer, and some automated stark armors.... clink blam oops Killer Robot.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back