Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

Moviegoers are too stupid to know if he's talking. At least that was the idea with Optimus. Hey wasn't C-3PO and R2 in SW before Transformers...?

Moviegoers are too stupid to know if he's talking. At least that was the idea with Optimus. Hey wasn't C-3PO and R2 in SW before Transformers...?

I'm sure if Lucas had thought of it before Bay, R2D2 and C3PO would have had moving mouths. We just had to settle for blinking lights to know it was them talking. /derp

since Ultron has a moving mouth and teeth in AoU, does this mean Tony Stark will have a moveable mouth on his next IM suit in the next film? :lol kidding kidding!

In the comics I always assumed his mouth was moving anyway. How can you tell that it doesn't from a drawn picture? Maybe the cartoons were just wrong.

Was I the last one to notice the pieces flying in and attaching to the Hulkbuster's arms in the trailer?

JKtCPnV.gif

How did I miss that??? I swear, every time I watch it now, it's like I'm seeing new footage!

I think it's really cool that we're seeing the same prehensile technology from the Mark 42 being used in a BIG way like this. So cool.

Attachments

• Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0.jpg
    Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 81
Was I the last one to notice the pieces flying in and attaching to the Hulkbuster's arms in the trailer?

http://i.imgur.com/JKtCPnV.gif

How did I miss that??? I swear, every time I watch it now, it's like I'm seeing new footage!

I think it's really cool that we're seeing the same prehensile technology from the Mark 42 being used in a BIG way like this. So cool.

I didn't notice that either. I'm always drawn to the helmet coming down.

So are the lights on the shins blasters or more mini-arc reactors needed to power that beast?

Last edited:
I didn't notice that either. I'm always drawn to the helmet coming down.

So are the lights on the skins blasters or more mini-arc reactors needed to power that beast?

Ha.... same here. Didn't notice the pieces until it was pointed out.
I was thinking the acr reactors are to power the buster

Hulkbuster needs multiple arc reactors to power it, I believe it has 4 more on its back, plus the 2 on the shins, and then the 1 in the Mk43, so total of 7 arc reactors, though could be more, hard to tell if some of those are repulsors or arcs.

I think all the limbs have their own arc reactors. Considering the limbs are just smaller than Iron Man himself, they would probabably need their own power source. They do like the MK 42 does and flies in piece to attach. Plus, each limb having their own reactor drains less on the main suit.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back