ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I'm on the fence from ordering from RS. Sounds like they have production and delay problems too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, but that is just wrong.
I also would consider that kind of criminal in a minor respect.

I too had to unsubscribe from anovos newsletter spam.

I mentioned on their Facebook page today how I have had 10 emails this week trying to get me to buy more stuff

They can't win.

They offer sales at a con and don't offer it to anyone else, people complain.
They send daily emails during a con offering the same deals people at the show get, other people complain about it.

Selling items at a con there and then whilst people who have ordered well in advance are still waiting for the items to ship is not cool

I think you're missing the point. There seems to be concern from a lot of people who have pre-ordered from Anovos over the last couple of years - and are still waiting, while more and more new items are being offered. EFX has been doing the same thing.

There's an argument both companies should be making good on existing orders first. So you dont see that as an issue?

Cheers

Jez
I have multiple items on order. At the time I placed the order, most of the product listings said something like a minimum one year wait until delivery. I did not expect them to not offer any other products until all of those previously offered products were fulfilled.

Do people also expect each car on an assembly to line make it through the whole line before the next one is started?

With Rogue One coming out in December, no one should be surprised they will start taking orders for Rogue One items shortly.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

It seems all orders are indeed filled, I apologize and stand corrected Jose

Gotta keep that cashflow going! :unsure

As noted with people who have pre-orders in for these this is just another example of Anovos not caring or not having a clue. :facepalm

They are selling Han Solo belts and shadow trooper helmets at NYCC whilst people are still waiting on the Pre orders for them

Last edited:
Do people also expect each car on an assembly to line make it through the whole line before the next one is started?

Want to talk about an assembly line... Okay, let's F'in talk about it...

The assembly line was first mechanized in the U.S. by Eli Whitney, in 1797, who also patented a type of cotton gin. Whitney began using the assembly line to manufacture muskets that had interchangeable parts. He was then contracted to supply 10,000 muskets for the U.S. government in two years.​

Ahem..

Over 200 years ago Eli Whitney was able to make 10,000 muskets in 2 years. It has been over 2 years, and Anovos have yet to manufacture even one production complete Solo rig.

Don't you even dare try to compare something as efficient and effective as an assemble line with something as f'ed up as Anovos.

Last edited:
IDo people also expect each car on an assembly to line make it through the whole line before the next one is started?

No of course they don't, what a vacuous comment. However people do expect suppliers to make good on existing orders in a reasonable amount of time. Seems there are a lot of people here and on Rebelscum who are concerned with Anovos right now.

My point was that (like EFX) Anovos appears to be adding more and more products, while building up more and more unfulfilled pre-orders. To me that's not good practice. It's up to you if you find that okay.

Cheers

Jez

Well, if it's the same item then...pre-orders should get their stuff before non pre-orders. Always. Otherwise why bother pre-ordering?

For new items, I can easily see starting the process on new stuff while old stuff is still in development. That's pretty normal. If, for example: casting is done by one person and painting by another, there's no reason for the casting guy to sit around doing nothing while the painter works, only to have the painter waiting around after because the caster waited until the painter finished to start casting another piece. That would just be silly. In the case of runs these would be teams of people that need more to do, even though other teams are behind.

Supposedly they are, and selling stuff people have been waiting months for on pre order to boot.

if they are selling right there at the con, where i can pay and walk out with a helmet thats wrong. but if i pay and get on the waiting list like everyone else, i dont see a problem with that?

are you still there Neil? if so mind hunting down the eFX booth and see if they have any BTTF stuff out?

20161009_193342.png

When will we get a detailed review of the Darth Vader Premium Costume? I am anxiously waiting on mine. Anyone know a good place to get the boots? My costume will be displayed on a mannequin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are selling Han Solo belts and shadow trooper helmets at NYCC whilst people are still waiting on the Pre orders for them

To be clear, the only Han solo belt being offered is the three hold belt and not the holster. To date, all singular orders for three hole bets and droid callers have been shipped. As far as shadowtroopers , this is the excess on top of the pre-orders that were already filled for either the single helmets or kits. Those are all either filled or awaiting to be filled with stock in the warehouse.

I'm sorry, but that is just wrong.
I also would consider that kind of criminal in a minor respect.

I too had to unsubscribe from anovos newsletter spam.

refer to my response above.

is anovos at NYCC? i haven seen anything on youtube yet

Yes we are.

I am still holding out hope for Anovos but I have to agree with this. It's not a good way to go.

Got Maul needs to get in here and start explaining.

Oh so that's why I still don't have my Classic Tie Pilot helmet ordered 2 years ago. I called it earlier, here comes the Rogue One stuff. :lol

All, its the simple paradigm of cashflow vs manufacturing. To honor our contracts and meet the requirements of both LF contract requirements and our own cashflow needs, new product has to be released. There is just no argument to that and is the business model we have chosen and can't reverse or alter. We make multiple things across multiple brands while at the same time have things from multiple brands being made at the same time as we do with things being shipped and created.. I understand and empathize that to those who have waited for so long, it just seems like the hole is simply being dug deeper but can assure you that it hasn't taken my personal attention away from the completion of your projects.

With regard to your classic Tie helmet, we are awaiting on one final LF approval and we will be cleared to distribute, which means , depending that things go smoothly with approvals, you might be receiving this in the next week or two weeks, depending on where you live.

20161009_193342.jpg

Again, clarity and for the sake of spreading misinformation : Those are the THREE HOLE solo belts and NOT holsters. If anyone has an order where they are wiating on the TFA Helmet or Shadow trooper helmet (as single helmets) or Droid callers please post here and email me as well. You might have very well slipped through the cracks but our records indicate that all have been fulfilled.

I await your post and email as this has my personal attention.

Got Maul! Can you give us a similar update on the Han Solo Bespin premiere and Han Solo Gunbelt? I REALLY want these by Halloween this year!!!!! :)

As far as misinformation goes we can only rely on what we see or are told for example live chat told me the Imperial officers are shipping and told my friend something else

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back