ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

So the strangest thing happened today -- I go out to my mailbox to get the mail and inside is a package that feels like a hat. Sure enough, I open it and it's an ANOVOS NX-01 hat, which was part of an order I placed in October 2018 that never got fulfilled. The return address label simply says it's from "Ozymandias Fulfillment" with an address of 5776D Lindero Con Rd, #195, Westlake Village, CA 91362. Given that ANOVOS folded a while ago, I'm very surprised that at least some parts of some orders are now, at least partly in my case, being fulfilled. Makes me wonder if other things that I ordered will randomly show up. Not counting on it, but one can hope.
Just got the same package from them it is a small THOUGH, I ordered a large, Anogos screws the pooch, AGAIN! :rolleyes:

Not a peep - how do we confirm the status of the preorders from 2017/2018? Re-reading the sellgeek email from last year, there were extras not a part of the original order list - is that correct?

Not a peep - how do we confirm the status of the preorders from 2017/2018? Re-reading the sellgeek email from last year, there were extras not a part of the original order list - is that correct?
Why would you confirm a status from 4 years ago from a different company (anovos) that has nothing to do with Sellgeek who said they only got access to these several months ago,

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back