Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

Ignoring the fact that that "article" was written 5 years ago and only seems to cover things that Pym did in the 70s, go read Age of Ultron #10 AI. It came out 2 or 3 weeks ago. You'll get an entirely new perspective on Pym.

Yeah...I know. Just never really cared about him, except in Marvel Zombies. What happened to him was pretty freakin sweet.

I've always liked Pym. Characters are rebooted so many times its hard to remember what's still in their history.

devincf: Marvel ends with AGE OF ULTRON video from Comic Con. Ultron definitely is made from Iron Man armor in this video.

EricVespe: Marvel panel ended with Feige showing the Avengers: Age of Ultron teaser again. No new news... hrmm...

The latest news is that Elizabeth Olsen is being considered for the the role of Wanda - the Scarlet Witch.

I think Elizabeth Olsen is an amazing young actress. Tons of potential for a long, productive career. She has some acting chops and isn't hard to look at.

I am not totally convinced she has the right fit for the Scarlet Witch - she is very young, which means she probably wouldn't be the cellist Coulson reffered to in The Avengers (but... still could), she is fairly short - but, so is Scarlett Johannson. Also, when I think of Wanda Maximoff I think of a more Slavic appearance - but again, Johannson's Natasha Romanoff wasn't exactly a Russian spy.

Elizabeth Olsen might not be my first pick for the Scarlet Witch - but, I'm all for it.

^ If they're looking at Aaron Taylor Johnson for Quicksilver who's 23 YO, then Elizabeth Olsen at 24 is a reasonable choice. Olsen is also listed at 5'7, significantly taller than ScarJo listed at 5'3. Her acting is what's most important to me. Gotta admit though, I don't like the fact that she's related to the Olsen twins.

^ If they're looking at Aaron Taylor Johnson for Quicksilver who's 23 YO, then Elizabeth Olsen at 24 is a reasonable choice. Olsen is also listed at 5'7, significantly taller than ScarJo listed at 5'3. Her acting is what's most important to me. Gotta admit though, I don't like the fact that she's related to the Olsen twins.
Wow, I didn't realize she was quite that tall, thanks for posting that... she looks much shorter for some reason. Her relation to her sisters is insignificant to me - she's been above average acting-wise in everything I've seen her in.

The national average is 5'4, I don't think most people here are out of line thinking 5'7 is tall :confused

Personally I think 5'7 is above avg and 5'9 is tall for women. Also depends where you're from, like people from the Mid-West probably consider 5'7 to be average.

You're killin me. I'm 5'9, I don't think I'm THAT tall.

Visit LA for a week and you'll change your mind. 5'9 is taller than a lot of guys in this town.

You guys think 5'7 is "quite tall"? =\
I believe the quote was that Ms. Olsen was significantly taller than Johannson or that I thought she was "quite that tall." Not sure if you're omitting a word was an attempt to distort the truth or what...

I'm 6'5" - neither woman is "quite tall" in my eyes.

Last edited:
I think the only thing it depends on is co stars and camera work... as said about cruise. I rarely think of him as small in his films.

J

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back