Reebok Alien Stompers (Ripley's sneakers from Aliens) re-release

Just managed to score a pair of hi-tops size 28.5 cm. The price I paid was the price for about 2 pairs, but happy I got my hands on a pair for not ludicrous money.

Last edited:
Son of a...... They were supposed to sell them in stores. I've been waiting for the announcement on their Instagram, and all along they were just going to do the same garbage online.

Well, at least now we know what happened to all the missing pairs.

Absolutely glorious… I do hope the people I pm'd were able to snag a pair at a decent price too.

CON_1746 copy.jpg

Will keep an eye out so for a 29 / 29.5 / 30.

I wear a size 10.5 - 11 UK converse all stars. The pair I got were 28.5, (9.5 UK!!)and my feet fit!!…. so a 28 - 28.5 might do… as the shoes are pretty roomy!

Last edited:
I have a pair of the grey 2010 ones that are US 12 and they fit better than I expected because I usually wear 11, so I figured these run small. 11.5 would probably fit me really comfortably, but 11 would be snug. Probably still fit, but snug. So far the only ones I've seen online bigger than 11 have been the ones that BAIT just released online that ended up on ebay, and they all want over $1000 for them. I'd pay $500 for a pair, but none of the ones I've seen in my size have been anywhere near that low.

It seems the scalper method is a little off. A little. Mids are going for $300 on Ebay. The really high tops are $100ish. I dont know what the mark up on scalper sneakers is but $100 over retail doesnt seem that bad. Im not talking about the high tops.

I would think that the scalper model would be higher.

They did make 4 times as many of those, so 1/4 the price seems ok. I'd get a pair of the mid tops, but they're not far off from the 2010 ones I already have, so it doesn't seem worth it.

Ah okay, wow… that little :/ I thought it would be at least half and half! But cheers for the info. From all the auctions I have seen… it seems about 50% of the Hi that were made ended up being sold on. The mids are still available on certain retail sites to buy though, but the only Hi they have is US size 6 for 300 euro.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back