Reebok Alien Stompers (Ripley's sneakers from Aliens) re-release

I got my re relase mids (not high tops) this week. The grey is more off white when you compare them to the the Stompers from 2003? Everything else is spot on with the addition of the Bishop strips.

Sorry, I totally forgot to post these.

2016-07-24%2019.12.15_zpsrnziogwo.jpg

2016-07-24%2019.12.50_zpsbmqc8urw.jpg

2016-07-24%2019.13.01_zpsvhi6fcez.jpg

don't want those and don't like the color way,.

Please reissue the Aliens, even in mid top in plain'o boxes without all the fancy tags and bonus

Those don't look great. I like the blue, but between the single color sole and the fact that it's kind of gross and yellowed right off the bat, pass.

Never seen these guys? I think it's a good base to modify, what do you think?

http://www.xcoser.com/reebok-alien-...assic-sci-fi-movie-ellen-ripley-cosplay-shoes

They look OK but just because you might want a knock-off it doesn't necessarily mean you will accept poor quality. They just look too flimsy in places and could have been 10 times better with just a little more care and thought put into them. That's the thing I have found with a lot of Xcoser stuff, nearly there but not quite. Shame really.

Yep… very much so. 79 sterling! I wasn't fast enough to checkout. Guess the other people who have google alerts beat me to it.

Yep… very much so. 79 sterling! I wasn't fast enough to checkout. Guess the other people who have google alerts beat me to it.

WHAT!!!!!!:eek Somebody's Christmas just came early....damn!!!! Still no worries I am sure you will be able to pick up these very shoes on ebay for £579.99 shortly anyway!!

Missed it too :cry

Some of these are already surfacing on eBay as "deadstock" but at least because they were picked up cheaper the sellers are only asking about £250 for them rather than £500. Still a nice profit though. I finally bit the bullet and picked up a pair of hi's in my size for £215 (after an eBay discount). So still £85 over retail but not so bad considering they are the right size.

Some of these are already surfacing on eBay as "deadstock" but at least because they were picked up cheaper the sellers are only asking about £250 for them rather than £500. Still a nice profit though. I finally bit the bullet and picked up a pair of hi's in my size for £215 (after an eBay discount). So still £85 over retail but not so bad considering they are the right size.

Well!! One was of my size (more or less, just half a size bigger) on ebay and I have bid on it and won it!! It was of 300! Almost twice as much but at least it's not £600!! Especially since size UK7 is quite rare!! So happy!! I hope I'll have them before Saturday x)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back